Author Topic: Stubborn Joe Biden Snaps, Falls Apart in Interview as Afghanistan Crisis Worsens  (Read 165 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stubborn Joe Biden Snaps, Falls Apart in Interview as Afghanistan Crisis Worsens

Charlie Spiering 18 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden continued to struggle with his response to the crisis in Afghanistan after days of hunkering down and seemingly waiting for the storm to blow over.

Faced with an outcry from the press over the president’s unwillingness to answer questions about the chaotic conclusion of the 20-year war in Afghanistan, Biden did an interview with ABC News host George Stephanopoulos at the White House to defend his actions.

The interview was the first time Biden took questions about the crisis in Afghanistan in eight days. But he did not appear prepared.

Biden snapped at Stephanopoulos for asking about Afghan people rushing a plane as it took off the runway in the airport in Kabul, some even falling to their deaths as it took off.

“That was four days ago, five days ago,” Biden replied sharply when asked about the images, trying to dismiss them entirely.

In fact, however, the incident occurred only two days ago, which Stephanopoulos did not press him on.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/18/stubborn-joe-biden-snaps-falls-apart-interview-afghanistan-crisis-worsens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tells ABC News Afghanistan Chaos Was Inevitable, Contradicts Statement from July

During his interview with George Stephanopoulos, President Joe Biden contradicted statements he made in July when he deflected blame for the debacle in Afghanistan by saying chaos from the U.S. withdrawal was inevitable.

“We’re going to go back in hindsight and look, but the idea that somehow, there’s a way to have gotten out without chaos ensuing, I don’t know how that happens,” he told Stephanopoulos.

“So, for you, that was always priced into the decision?” asked Stephanopoulos.

“Yes,” replied Biden.

In the same interview, Biden defended the withdrawal and did not believe it was a failure:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/18/biden-tells-abc-news-afghanistan-chaos-was-inevitable-contradicts-statement-from-july/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
50m
Highlights from Biden's ABC interview:

-Did not "recall" being warned by U.S. Military to not push ahead with his plan
-Did not know U.S. has troops in Syria
-Did not know certain events in Kabul happened this week
-Did not know people were getting killed

Sensing a pattern
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
That embarrassing Biden interview on ABC was so edited and chopped up, it's ridiculous - and Joe still made a total fool of himself.

Imagine how horrible the unedited version would be.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joey Jones
@Johnny_Joey
·
26m
Our President @JoeBiden
 has betrayed our service and sacrifice in this long war. He is unashamed, and unrelenting in this betrayal. He has lied to our faces and asked us all to smile about it. There is no honor, no courage, no commitment from our leaders. We have lost.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Democrats have a problem, both in the short term and long term.

Of course the midterms are setting up to be a disaster for them and I think they’re starting to understand that. But what happens after that? Kamala Harris has no chance and she’s finished. The only choice they have right now is the squad and Bernie Sanders and they know that’s not a recipe for success. They try telling the American public they’re not really seeing what they’re seen in the last several months and that’s not working. Their only option was a cognitively impaired candidate that they could hide in the basement but at least who was familiar to everybody. He seemed like the moderate choice to white, suburban voters but now they’re getting a full picture of what they voted for

I’m not declaring the end of the Democratic Party as I’ve seen too many “ends of” declarations for both  parties  over the years but there’s definitely alarm bells going off at the DNC

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:40:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
50m
Highlights from Biden's ABC interview:

-Did not "recall" being warned by U.S. Military to not push ahead with his plan
-Did not know U.S. has troops in Syria
-Did not know certain events in Kabul happened this week
-Did not know people were getting killed

Sensing a pattern

Either he’s cognitively impaired much worse than we thought or he’s trying the Hillary Clinton tactic of “do not recall” when in trouble but that’s not gonna work in this case
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy