Author Topic: Former Obama Officials Slam Biden Over Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal  (Read 112 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

AUGUST 18, 2021 By Haley Strack
In his first speech since Kabul fell to the Taliban, President Joe Biden denied responsibility for the destructive failure of his U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. Now, even former Obama officials are chastising the president for his poor leadership.

Former Obama White House Senior Advisor David Axelrod questioned Biden’s lack of accountability on Monday, saying that the president should have “embraced” the failure of the withdrawal instead of deflecting to blame-shifting.

“I thought that his case for why we had to get out was strong, it was compelling, and I think he had to do that as well. But I do think that he needed to take responsibility,” Axelrod said on CNN.

https://www.conservativereview.com/former-obama-officials-slam-biden-over-botched-afghanistan-withdrawal-2654711992.html

--------

When people from the former Dem admin, who are basically running your show, are bailing and publicly calling you out - you are in real big trouble.
The Republic is lost.