Author Topic: Biden's disgraceful retreat  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's disgraceful retreat
« on: August 18, 2021, 01:58:35 pm »
August 18, 2021
Biden's disgraceful retreat
By Jeffrey James Higgins

For more than a decade, I hunted terrorists as a supervisory special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, and I believe that the United States' abandonment of Afghanistan is a disgraceful, immoral, and short-sighted foreign policy disaster.

On September 11, 2001, I was one of the first rescuers to reach the World Trade Center after it collapsed.  I stood in the rubble and swore an oath to seek vengeance against the Islamists who targeted the U.S.  I pushed my agency to investigate narco-terrorism and spent the next 14 years pursing terrorists across the globe.  I helped open the DEA's office in Kabul, wrestled a suicide bomber, fought Taliban in combat, and chased terrorists across five continents.  I achieved the first precedent-setting narco-terrorism arrest and convicted the world's most prolific heroin-trafficker. 

For days, I've been receiving frantic messages from Afghan allies who are trapped in Afghanistan or have families still in grave danger.  The U.S. has a moral obligation to protect Afghan citizens who fought side by side with Americans against the Taliban, the Islamic State, al-Qaeda, the Haqqani Network, and other terror groups.  Right now, Islamists are going house to house, raping and murdering American allies.  The rapid abandonment of the Afghan military and our other allies is unconscionable, but there is still time to expand the beachhead at Kabul International Airport and evacuate tens of thousands of Afghans who will otherwise be murdered for believing in democracy and human rights.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/bidens_disgraceful_retreat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34