Author Topic: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2021, 01:57:10 pm »
Rita Panahi
@RitaPanahi

Melbourne man in his 20s who health officials claim died from Covid-19 suffered serious illnesses, and had previously had a heart attack, his family have revealed. Family have blasted health officials for reclassifying his death.

‘The Herald Sun has been told the coroner informed the man’s family he died of cardiac arrest but later received “revised reports” that attributed Covid-19 as the official cause of death.’
https:// twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1437896943301054466

Falsifying a death certificate is against the law in the US.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2021, 03:28:02 pm »
That hasn't prevented the practice, though, as deaths from cancer, motor vehicle accidents and the like continue to be attributed to the 'rona.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2021, 03:32:06 pm »
Add to that virtually no one has died from the flu... It just disappeared... Sure it did...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2021, 03:32:13 pm »

Define "falsifying".  I know from an almost unimpeachable source that many doctors in the U.S. will simply write "myocardial infarction" as the cause of death, even if the real cause of death was something like pneumonia, because (a) it's a lot simpler to code in - just one code for a heart attack, whereas entering pneumonia will lead to a series of questions about what type of pneumonia, where was it caught, what was done about it, etc, and (b) it raises fewer liability questions for the doctor (annual review, or licensing review) and the hospital (liability for wrongful death) because a heart attack generally can't be caught from hospital-borne infection, but pneumonia certainly can.

I can't, and won't, disclose my source because it's a personal family friend, so I can't fault if one wants to discount my story; that being said, it happens all the time in the U.S. as well.

But if the doctor calling the fact and time of death writes it down as myocardial infarction, who's going to question that?  Certainly by the time any questions might come up, most of the evidence will have been destroyed, one way or the other.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2021, 03:35:28 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2021, 03:38:10 pm »
Can anyone explain this?

https://twitter.com/mcm_ct/status/1437908446809034752

The usual explanation given is that anti-social distancing and forcing people to wear masks is what saved people from getting the flu last year.  Of course that same explanation doesn't apply to SARS-2 because people still got Covid even with the masks and such.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2021, 03:38:21 pm »
Can anyone explain this?

Falsification in pursuit of a covert political agenda?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2021, 03:42:59 pm »
Falsification in pursuit of a covert political agenda?

Try Medicare pays 25% more for treating COVID cases for $1000 Alex!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2021, 03:47:25 pm »
Can anyone explain this?

It's a miracle.  We've cured Flu in our life time.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2021, 03:51:41 pm »
Try Medicare pays 25% more for treating COVID cases for $1000 Alex!

Falsification in pursuit of both money and a covert political agenda?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2021, 04:07:09 pm »
Falsification in pursuit of both money and a covert political agenda?

NOW you're talkin!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2021, 03:19:42 pm »

Online mountaineer

Offline Idiot

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2021, 01:32:13 pm »
A friend of mine's son works in Melbourne and has been stuck in his apartment on the 20th floor for almost a year, due to covid restrictions.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2021, 02:08:14 pm »
A friend of mine's son works in Melbourne and has been stuck in his apartment on the 20th floor for almost a year, due to covid restrictions.

Soon to be more fact than fiction.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2021, 01:19:15 pm »
Rita Panahi
@RitaPanahi
Take that, Covid. More scenes from Melbourne.

11:56 PM · Sep 22, 2021·
Please note the cop's mask is not over his face. You have to be able to breathe while pepper spraying someone, after all.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2021, 02:35:05 pm »

Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
AUSTRALIA - Police start shooting at unarmed civilians at the Shrine of Remembrance.

Remember this day.

Key word - 'Unarmed'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2021, 02:38:11 pm »
Key word - 'Unarmed'.

You got it.  I bet they think that something like the 2A might handy right now when you have a Facist Police State enforcing COVID rules.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2021, 02:40:00 pm »
Key word - 'Unarmed'.

That's just insane.  I'm not sure if they're shooting with real supposed-to-kill bullets, as opposed to some sort of riot suppression rounds, but it's still insane:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/soAOUgAPuzLo/

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2021, 02:46:04 pm »
That's just insane.  I'm not sure if they're shooting with real supposed-to-kill bullets, as opposed to some sort of riot suppression rounds, but it's still insane:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/soAOUgAPuzLo/

Someone on their QVC network needs to be hawking Crocodile Dundee knifes.

rangerrebew

What These Police Just Did To Anti Vaccine Protestors Is Absolutely Sickening!
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2021, 02:31:59 pm »
What These Police Just Did To Anti Vaccine Protestors Is Absolutely Sickening!
Danielle Marie Danielle Marie September 29, 2021   

There are things happening in this world currently that I thought I would never see. Let me explain what I mean by that.

When I was younger I never understood how people would just allow their freedom to be stripped from them or how a government could overpower the people. It didn’t make sense to me that there would be people who would just hand over their rights to be safe and also believe that the government had their best interests at heart.

Now, I understand how that can be achieved and also how willing people are to hand over their rights and also turn on their neighbors.

COVID has shown people just how easily people can be manipulated in perfect conditions and this is not just here but all around the world.

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/09/29/what-these-police-just-did-to-anti-vaccine-protestors-is-absolutely-sickening/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2021, 03:32:31 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB