Author Topic: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2021, 01:06:03 am »
I.e.  SCHOOL TEACHERS......oh oh.  lol
It has amazed me over the years, how little power it takes to go to someone's head, and how small the provocations need be for them to overreach.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2021, 05:08:36 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
Massive demonstration outside Parliament in Melbourne, Australia against a controversial bill giving the Prime Minister vast powers, including the power to declare a state of emergency and impose new lockdowns.

The demonstration is in Melbourne's city center, and it is massive.  But Australia's Parliament is in Canberra.

Last Updated: 13th November, 2021 17:00 IST

Australia: Thousands Protest In Melbourne Against New Pandemic Laws, Vaccine Mandate
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2021, 06:57:56 pm »
Curiously, despite all the insanity we're seeing there, Australia is not one of the seven countries in the world requiring little schoolchildren to wear masks: see article I posted here on another thread. The US, on the other hand, is one of those seven nations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2021, 09:50:33 pm »
"Australia: Thousands Protest In Melbourne Against New Pandemic Laws, Vaccine Mandate"

Thousands... don't matter... in Australia.
They have no arms.
The government has no reason to fear them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2021, 11:39:06 pm »
You just can't make this stuff up.

Tahlia Sarv
@tahliasarv
NT Police confirm they’re looking for three people who scaled the quarantine facility’s fence before 5 this morning @9NewsAUS  @9NewsDarwin

6:06 PM · Nov 30, 2021 from Northern Territory, Australia

Online mountaineer

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2021, 02:43:40 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2021, 02:46:45 pm »
You just can't make this stuff up.

Tahlia Sarv
@tahliasarv
NT Police confirm they’re looking for three people who scaled the quarantine facility’s fence before 5 this morning @9NewsAUS  @9NewsDarwin

6:06 PM · Nov 30, 2021 from Northern Territory, Australia

Wish I had international service.  I'd call that number and have all kinds of fun......

A werewolf's of London theme would be a nice start, and make it an international man hunt.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 02:48:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2021, 02:57:16 pm »
Wish I had international service.  I'd call that number and have all kinds of fun......

A werewolf's of London theme would be a nice start, and make it an international man hunt.

Get a bunch of people to call up and say that there is credible evidence that these three have fled to the U.S., or some other country.  Maybe Brazil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2021, 02:58:29 pm »
Get a bunch of people to call up and say that there is credible evidence that these three have fled to the U.S., or some other country.  Maybe Brazil.

I heard the unvaxxed heathen went Amok in Kent.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2021, 03:04:27 pm »

:silly:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2021, 02:00:37 pm »

Lately, they're refusing jabs in Mayfair.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2021, 05:18:18 pm »
Lately, they're refusing jabs in Mayfair.

You hear him howling around your kitchen door
You better not let him in
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2021, 05:45:07 pm »
You hear him howling around your kitchen door
You better not let him in

A three-jabbed lady died on a ventilator last night
Breakthrough case of Covid again

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2021, 11:26:31 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2021, 11:44:03 pm »
A three-jabbed lady died on a ventilator last night
Breakthrough case of Covid again

Bravo...  I can't stop laughing.   :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2021, 04:04:24 am »
I honestly don't understand how this happened. I visited Australia in late 1968,and found practically everyone I met to be open-minded and intelligent.

One guy I met at the Australian Winternationals (drag race event) had a body shop and invited me to come work for him when I got out of the army,and even offered to let me live in his bodyshop until I could get on my feet. I seriously considered it,but both of my parents were elderly and sick,and I knew I needed to stay in the US so I could help them.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 04:06:10 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2021, 10:48:32 pm »
This is priceless. Australian covid testers take off their PPE (hazmat suits) and, instead of disposing of them properly like actual hazardous waste, roll them up and wad them in the back of their vehicles. They probably put the same suits on at their next stop.  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/Vax2023/status/1472471793730351104

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2021, 03:04:42 pm »
This is priceless. Australian covid testers take off their PPE (hazmat suits) and, instead of disposing of them properly like actual hazardous waste, roll them up and wad them in the back of their vehicles. They probably put the same suits on at their next stop.  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/Vax2023/status/1472471793730351104
I bet they wouldn't do that with Ebola...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2021, 03:31:50 pm »
I bet they wouldn't do that with Ebola...

Or with any other "real" disease.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2021, 12:54:53 pm »
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Huge success for the zero-Covid policy!
Thanks to its draconian lockdowns, mask mandates, and Covid passports, Australia Flag of Australia flattened the curve, but along the wrong axis:

5:25 PM · Dec 25, 2021

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2021, 07:24:42 pm »
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Huge success for the zero-Covid policy!
Thanks to its draconian lockdowns, mask mandates, and Covid passports, Australia Flag of Australia flattened the curve, but along the wrong axis:

5:25 PM · Dec 25, 2021

:silly:

Now, how many of those new "cases" are merely asymptomatic technical positives, and how many are people who are actually even a little bit sick?