Author Topic: Biden Admits To Deception And Lies. He caused the prices to go up and now he wants help?  (Read 79 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Admits To Deception And Lies
He caused the prices to go up and now he wants help?

by Joshua Jackson a day ago   

Now that most of you are able to get out and about more than you did during the lockdowns you may have noticed one unpleasant trend. Gas prices are rising again, and not just by a little. After nearly four years of bargain-basement gas prices and surging American energy production, gas lines have begun forming again in some parts of the country. There are a variety of factors leading to this, so the explanation for the phenomenon is complicated, but it still needs to be addressed. Yesterday, President Joe Biden decided to do something about it. So what’s the plan? He’s asking the OPEC+ nations, led by Russia and Saudia Arabia to do something to bring the price of gas back down. I know. (Daily Wire)

President Joe Biden called on a conglomerate of 23 oil-producing countries, led largely by Russia and Saudi Arabia, to increase oil production to combat rising fuel prices.
    The White House released a statement by national security advisor Jake Sullivan on Wednesday calling on OPEC to boost oil production. Sullivan argued that high fuel prices are stunting the economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic…
    The White House statement appeared to have an immediate impact on oil prices. As The Wall Street Journal reports: “Brent crude, the international oil benchmark, fell 0.8% to $70.04 a barrel after the White House announcement. Oil prices have experienced volatility in recent days due to concerns over the Delta variant of Covid-19.”

https://leftrightiq.com/2021/08/16/biden-admits-to-deception-and-lies/

Offline LMAO

A one man wrecking ball
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Obama demanded American dependency on foreign oil, now Biden does, but thinks he can dance around enough to cover it up.  Trump not only made us energy independent, but gave us enough oil to export and help repair our economy.  The very same economy Obama depressed and Biden now trying to finish that work.  Who ever we buy oil from, we strengthen their economy and weaken ours.
This is just more facets of Biden betraying America.

As Bidens supporter and stooges see the intense light of their and Bidens handiwork, like cockroaches, they now scurry from the light.  They'll return after the light lowers a bit.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 06:16:52 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions