Author Topic: ‘You Will Not Pin This Sh*t on Me!’ Kamala Harris Refused to Face American People as Afghanistan Col  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You Will Not Pin This Sh*t on Me!’ Kamala Harris Refused to Face American People as Afghanistan Collapsed

by Kyle Becker
about 4 hours ago

Vice President Kamala Harris reportedly did not want any part of facing the music on Sunday after the catastrophic collapse of Afghanistan. The U.S. humiliation on the world stage set off public demands to hear from the president; but in the absence of the Commander-in-Chief, any White House explanation about the disastrous finale in a two-decades-long war would have sufficed.

According to multiple reports, Harris was asked to address the American people on Sunday about the unraveling situation in the war-torn country, but refused. As the Taliban threatened the lives of thousands of Americans and allies in Kabul, pressure mounted on the White House to look the people in the eye and explain what happened. Yet, no one did.

A well-placed source inside the White House informs Becker News that Kamala Harris objected to addressing the nation on Sunday. The source reports that Kamala Harris could be heard screaming, “They will not pin this s*** on me!” Furthermore, the source reports that Jill Biden was at Camp David deflecting calls being made for Joe Biden.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/kamala-harris-refused-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Nice. Nothing like the VP NOT participating in a time of crisis.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It is her strong suite. Cackle and hide.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

We are so screwed with Dementia and the giggler in charge
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

We are so screwed with Dementia and the giggler in charge

I'm hoping Dementia Joe steps down soon. Kamel is going to be a bigger disaster -- my hunch still is that it will be her VP running things.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
C mon, we were PROMISED  that anything is better than Trump in office!  Those that swore it now demand very short memories be engaged in.  Long to attack Trump, very short memories to give Bidens stooges an out.
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:
 :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

In ten words or less: Not presidential material.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Self-pinned:

Harris says she had key role in Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal decision

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/25/harris-afghanistan-biden-withdrawal-decision-484581

Vice President Kamala Harris confirmed Sunday that she was the last person in the room before President Joe Biden made the decision to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan.

In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Harris was asked about being the last person in the room regarding major decisions, something that Biden has said is important to him in his working relationship with the vice president. Harris confirmed that was the case regarding the move to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by Sept. 11.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bilo

I'm hoping Dementia Joe steps down soon. Kamel is going to be a bigger disaster -- my hunch still is that it will be her VP running things.

I can't help but wonder if Biden is so compromised by the Chinese that his incompetence in the Afghani withdrawal was orchestrated. China sure does benefit. They not only get to intimidate Taiwan, but they will get permission from the Taliban to mine the scarce minerals in Afghanistan. If this is true you can bet the Chinese won't let Biden resign.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can't help but wonder if Biden is so compromised by the Chinese that his incompetence in the Afghani withdrawal was orchestrated. China sure does benefit. They not only get to intimidate Taiwan, but they will get permission from the Taliban to mine the scarce minerals in Afghanistan. If this is true you can bet the Chinese won't let Biden resign.
Interestingly enough, in my attempt to quantify the known mineral resources in Afghanistan, I discovered the usaid site https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnabl961.pdf Mineral Resources in Afghanistan documenting those resourcees and the USGS site https://afghanistan.cr.usgs.gov/minerals (Minerals - USGS Projects in Afghanistan) are unavailable...so I figured I'd go to the CIA factbook, which usually details the goodies present in a country...oddly enough, that page does not exist, either....

but there is this, from elsevier, a well known scientific publishing house , and although its emphasis is on water and sustainable development, some of the mineral resources are mapped out in it...http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Natural-Resources-Blog-PPT.pdf

This spells out the minerals the Chinese will likely be making 'deals' for much better: https://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html $1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan even though the prices in it are from 2014.

Interesting that the "official" US Government sources of information are 404s or just not available.

But that only makes me wonder more that this isn't mere incompetence, but a sellout.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 08:43:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

In ten words or less: Not presidential material.

I guess from her perspective, there’s nothing else she can do. She was bragging about her role back in April and if she came out in public, that would haunt her based on what’s happening now in Afghanistan. She senses that the White House is going to try to deflect and put the blame on her

There’s nothing she can do but hide. What would anybody else do in her situation?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:58:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People need to be fired for this; not given an opportunity to resign nor be promoted (F-up, move-up).  This is gross incompetence and ineptitude that is going to get many of America's Afghani allies killed.  Who the hell would want to cooperate with us after this?  No potential ally can trust the US.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.