Author Topic: Pelosi Fires Warning Shot At Jim Jordan For Insurrection Activities  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Fires Warning Shot At Jim Jordan For Insurrection Activities
By
Caleb Newton -
August 16, 2021

In a new interview with an outlet called The 19th, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) discussed efforts within the House of Representatives to investigate the Capitol riot — and in the process, she put Republican Congressmen including Jim Jordan of Ohio on public notice. Jordan spoke with then-President Donald Trump on the day of the Capitol riot, and there’s been talk of using the powers of the House’s riot investigation committee — which has the ability to issue subpoenas — to compel Jordan to reveal the contents of that conversation. Jordan also helped promote lies about the documented integrity of last year’s presidential election, and these lies inspired the riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmpQXs6W_8&ab_channel=CNBCTelevision

more
https://bipartisanreport.com/2021/08/16/pelosi-fires-warning-shot-at-jim-jordan-for-insurrection-activities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Pelosi Fires Warning Shot At Jim Jordan For Insurrection Activities
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »
Pelosi is just a straight up thug.

And the sad thing is no one will stand up to her and call her bluff on anything she stands there and threatens.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 07:22:33 pm »
When will the ghoul...retire?  There was NO insurrection.  That is the dems...lie.  EVIL DEMONS. 

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 07:24:22 pm »
She going to put him in the Cobra Hold?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 07:30:14 pm »
17 FEB 2021

Antifa Leader Got $70,000 For Framing Trump Supporters, Inciting Riot, Video Taping Death

Not only was he caught on tape celebrating a successful frame job, he also got paid a huge amount of money for the film.
 by G Walrath
 The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

In shocking new revelations, Antifa insurgent John Sullivan collected a whopping $70,000 from CNN and NBC for his footage of death at the Capitol riot.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.
As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.

Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan 6 as he damaged federal property.

Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.  This is a lie.  He is a leader of the Utah Antifa-BLM movement and has been previously arrested.
“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

Sullivan also organized an Antifa-Insurgence rally on January 6th at the Washington Monument at 11 AM before they stormed the US Capitol.
The mainstream media refuses to report these facts
11:52 AM - Today#3  On Tuesday Politico reporter Kyle Cheney reported that John Sullivan was paid $35,000 from both CNN and NBC for his footage inside the US Capitol on January 6th.That is quite a haul!Cheney posted the receipts on Twitter on Tuesday.These are the invoices filed with the court today. pic.twitter.com/JdOZ9pXaIa— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) February 17, 2021These are the invoices filed with the court today. pic.twitter.com/JdOZ9pXaIa— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) February 17, 2021Tayler Hansen, a Gateway Pundit contributor, was also at the US Capitol protests. Taylor is an actual videographer and reporter, unlike John Sullivan who is a Black Lives Matter-Antifa organizer.Tayler told us, “This raises serious red flags.” Tayler told us that the average beat reporter and videographer makes $300 to $1,000 for coverage from an event like the US Capitol riots. — Sullivan made $35,000 for his coverage.Tayler Hansen added this,“With over 6 months of experience as an independent Journalist I have captured some of the most viewed and circulated media content on the internet. I have NEVER made over $1,000 on an individual video. The highest I have ever seen a news source pay for breaking news footage is $3,000. John Sullivan being paid $35,000 by CNN and NBC for ONE EVENT is criminal. An average paid journalist out of Utah makes $3,021 a month, NOT $75,000 IN A MATTER OF DAYS. Let’s not forget that John has always been an ANTIFA and BLM organizer and activist. He has never before reported in a journalistic capacity. Even while “reporting” he is seen breaking a window, telling people he has a knife to get to the front of a crowded hallway, and is heard saying, “LETS BURN THIS SHIT DOWN!”John Sullivan is not and has never been a journalist. He is an avowed BLM organizer and activist, his group InsurgenceUSA has a history of violence. There is something nefarious going on here, and I intend to find out what it is.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 07:31:50 pm »
Same lies by demon-rats.  They never stop!
------------------------------------------
 6 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 10:20 PM 6 JAN 2021

President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”

God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.
 by G Walrath
Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman

Update: Police let them in:
All a set up https://t.co/fJXG09iOfQ
— R3D (@RedRevenge2021) January 6, 2021

4 minutes ago#7. This is ANTIFA/ BLM.  in riot hats.  TRUMP SUPPORTERS do not wear this stuff.  The guy in question above is being RAIL ROADED AND THREATENED.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 07:59:36 pm »
Her statement sounds so hollow when they’re coinciding with the events in Afghanistan

I think she’s trying to deflect
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:06:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 09:05:03 pm »
People must NEVER FORGET....there was no insurrection. ALL A LIE,  MADE UP BY PELOSI AND OTHER DEMON-RATS.

Capitol Police opened the magnetic doors to capitol building.  People walked in a line,  by velvet rope.  ANTIFA/BLM did all the damage. Dressed in TRUMP GEAR.  azzholes.

-----
The "Violent Insurrection" that Wasn't
The cops are right there but not even trying to get them to leave. Who in their right mind would call this an insurrection?

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-i ... f&mc=d74by

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2021, 09:07:11 pm »
Some people know.  Why do demon-rats keep lying?  Some may believe them?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw a video yesterday where it clearly shows one of the capitol police telling them to come on in.  He is actually waving them in. 

I'm not usually a vindictive person, but hope the people responsible for this circus that extended over the entire Trump Presidency are all held responsible for it, but I don't see that happening.  We shall see I guess. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 09:09:29 pm »
24 FEB 2021

Witness Exposes Democrat Lie: Capitol Riot Organized, Carried Out By Antifa

Everyone with an ounce of common sense was aware of this, but the media is in the propaganda business, so many Americans didn’t know until testimony proved it.
 by April Matthews.

Antifa was part of planning the attack on the Capitol, despite what the lying mainstream media had previously claimed. Expert testimony yesterday outlined their ops, which were designed to blame and impeach President Trump.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell on lawmakers on Tuesday in his opening statement during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.

The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.

According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.

more, if you want it.
https://conservativedailypost.com/witne ... by-antifa/
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:10:59 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2021, 09:28:39 am »
Pelosi is just a straight up thug.

And the sad thing is no one will stand up to her and call her bluff on anything she stands there and threatens.
The scary part is that if the GOP prevails in the midterms (she loses speakership) and Biden is 25th'd would Kamala be pressured to appoint Pelosi as veep...and how long would it take for San Fran Nan to be in the Oval Office?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 06:17:18 pm »
So much concern over events since the election.  Wouldn't it have been so much better if Americans had just fought for justice on President Trumps behalf last election and not had to go through all this social upheaval, anarchy?  The felons have taken over the prison, the inmates have taken over the asylum.  God rejected, the clueless still clueless as to the results we must now endure.  Satan rules, fools whirl in confusion.
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2021, 06:22:49 pm »
...helped promote lies about the documented integrity of last year’s presidential election, and these lies inspired the riot

These rats speak just like the murdering commie garbage of old.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 06:26:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2021, 06:45:31 pm »
Her statement sounds so hollow when they’re coinciding with the events in Afghanistan

All hell could be breaking loose abroad and this obsessed, power mad hag wouldn't deviate from her script.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2021, 06:53:16 pm »
talk talk talk blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda ... if alleged crimes have been committed, indict the perps and issue the subpoenas already.  Let's get this show on road ... unless, you're not searching for truth, but rather a partisan cudgel for the 2022 elections.  Until individuals are held to account before Congress or criminal courts, where rules of evidence apply, it's all partisan static.  Put up, or shut up about Jan. 6th.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 10:04:02 pm »
Yeah, we have democrat kangaroo courts ready to lynch in a moments notice and also exonerate any democrat of anything.  Did every fool forget that's how democrats operate?  The wicked abound and prevail, so now people want to think it all reverts back to status quo of how it used to be.  What fools and damned fools many mortals are determined to be!  Did village idiots also forget the purging of government entities even a short time ago?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2021, 10:13:33 pm »

She's trying and she's also a couple of times commended Joe for his actions in Afghanistan.

She's grasping at straws while the liberal media is throwing punches at Biden.  When 10,000 American are stranded in Afghanistan and the U.S. has no way to ensure their safety to the airport, that's a black mark on Biden and his administration. There's no way to deflect that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2021, 12:19:45 am »
The scary part is that if the GOP prevails in the midterms (she loses speakership) and Biden is 25th'd would Kamala be pressured to appoint Pelosi as veep...and how long would it take for San Fran Nan to be in the Oval Office?

If the GOP takes the house (God willing) then Pelosi can't become the Veep...for the first time since the early days of our Republic we'd have a split WH.

Which is why the Dems will prop President Silver Alert up to the bitter end.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 12:58:56 am »
So much concern over events since the election.  Wouldn't it have been so much better if Americans had just fought for justice on President Trumps behalf last election and not had to go through all this social upheaval, anarchy?  The felons have taken over the prison, the inmates have taken over the asylum.  God rejected, the clueless still clueless as to the results we must now endure.  Satan rules, fools whirl in confusion.
 22222frying pan

And some of the fools are on here!  lol.   :thumbsup:     

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 01:09:34 am »
talk talk talk blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda ... if alleged crimes have been committed, indict the perps and issue the subpoenas already.  Let's get this show on road ... unless, you're not searching for truth, but rather a partisan cudgel for the 2022 elections.  Until individuals are held to account before Congress or criminal courts, where rules of evidence apply, it's all partisan static.  Put up, or shut up about Jan. 6th.

Who are you talking to?   You aren't aware we are a communist country now?  WHAT LAW?  WHAT CONSTITUTION? 
All those who have facts and truth are being censored.  You don't know that?  ALL KIND OF CRIMES. You talk as if nothing happened to our country in 2020.  SMH.

https://rumble.com/vkyi6p-episode-1159-live-from-the-symposium.html

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 01:11:05 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 07:50:45 am »
...helped promote lies about the documented integrity of last year’s presidential election, and these lies inspired the riot

These rats speak just like the murdering commie garbage of old.
In her case, she is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis