Author Topic: Texas Nationalists Launch Petition Campaign To Put TEXIT On The Ballot in 2022  (Read 195 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
OffBeat Business 8/11/2021

In January, State Representative Kyle Biedermann filed House Bill 1359, a non-binding referendum that would have allowed Texans to vote ‘yes’ or ‘’no’ to this question: “Should the legislature of the State of Texas submit a plan for leaving the United States of America and establishing an independent republic?” The bill proposes a study – yes, a study – on how TEXIT could be accomplished.

The political establishment pulled out all the stops to halt the progress of this bill. As a result, after thousands of phone calls and visits to our elected representatives, HB1359 died in the State Affairs Committee. The elected class breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that TEXIT supporters would go away. Instead, the TNM’s announcement gives Texans an opportunity to show the political establishment just how powerful the people of Texas can be.

The TNM is launching a campaign using a provision in the Texas Election Code (Sec. 172.008) that allows the people of Texas to force a referendum to be placed on a party’s Primary Ballot by petition. In short, by collecting the requisite number of signatures, the TNM and the people of Texas can place a non-binding TEXIT question on one or both primary ballots in 2022.

The number of signatures required for the 2022 Republican primary is about 77,000. The TNM is already collecting signatures to get the TEXIT question on the Republican Party’s primary ballot.

More: https://offbeatbusiness.com/texas-nationalists-launch-petition-campaign-texit-on-ballot-2022/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
DO YOU WANT TEXIT ON THE BALLOT IN 2022?

With enough signatures, the TNM can force the TEXIT question on the primary ballot of the Republican and/or Democratic Party.

This is exactly what we’re going to do and we need your help to do it.

https://tnm.me/petition/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am all for a study.  As Biden's America collapses, we might need a Plan B.

As far as signing?  The IRS will take that list for audit priortization.  Nope.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 03:31:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.