Author Topic: Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 11527 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #850 on: August 17, 2021, 08:48:34 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - Biden “has not yet spoken with any other world leaders” since Kabul fell to the Taliban.

Posted on 11:14 AM · Aug 17, 2021

https://gettr.com/post/p7yovpdfb8

« Reply #851 on: August 17, 2021, 08:55:01 pm »
I hope our allies aren't counting on these clowns to get their people out ...

https://rumble.com/embed/vip6y3/?pub=4

« Reply #852 on: August 17, 2021, 08:57:05 pm »
Jack Prosobiec
@JackPosobiec

Jake Sullivan is seriously up there talking nonsense about a fantasy world where the Taliban might come to the Kabul Airport and return the US weapons they’ve collected

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1427707023530119174?s=20

Online libertybele

« Reply #853 on: August 17, 2021, 09:12:10 pm »
I hope our allies aren't counting on these clowns to get their people out ...

https://rumble.com/embed/vip6y3/?pub=4

From yesterday:

Angela Merkel says Germany may need to rescue 10,000 people from Afghanistan;
Merkel says Germany may need to evacuate up to 10,000; Senior CDU official vows no repeat of 2015 migrant influx

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/world/angela-merkel-says-germany-may-need-to-rescue-10-000-people-from-afghanistan-298091
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #854 on: August 17, 2021, 09:29:05 pm »
Welcome to the party @Free Vulcan Better late than never.

I also wonder if that's why they had such an easy time of it. They aren't that good of an army.

The may have had comms, intelligence, troop placements - all from the Chinese.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:32:15 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #855 on: August 17, 2021, 09:41:57 pm »
When we have to send in 7,000 troops to secure a relatively small location....there is a major issue.

I am praying for all of our military, citizens and our Afghan helpers...but I'm not hopeful. I hope I'm wrong.

Online libertybele

« Reply #856 on: August 17, 2021, 09:47:50 pm »
When we have to send in 7,000 troops to secure a relatively small location....there is a major issue.

I am praying for all of our military, citizens and our Afghan helpers...but I'm not hopeful. I hope I'm wrong.

Let Kabul fall and let the Taliban takeover and then send in 7,000 troops.  Got it!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #857 on: August 17, 2021, 09:52:27 pm »
Remember in Biden's little speechlet yesterday, he blamed everyone (but himself), including the Afghan government. Lara Logan reports:
Lara Logan
@laralogan
Pres Biden said “The Afghan political leaders gave up & fled the country” - but that is only true of Pres Ghani. The Afghan Vice President Amrullah Saleh is one of those leading the resistance in the Pansjir Valley where they are still fighting now, totally surrounded.
6:05 PM · Aug 16, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #858 on: August 17, 2021, 10:07:39 pm »
Trish Regan
@trish_regan
·
30s
“Forced marriages” is a nice way of saying RAPE.

Do not sugar coat what is happening to women in Afghanistan now.

Joe Biden and his administration are INEXCUSABLE.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #860 on: August 17, 2021, 10:14:55 pm »
Trish Regan
@trish_regan
·
30s
“Forced marriages” is a nice way of saying RAPE.

Do not sugar coat what is happening to women in Afghanistan now.

Joe Biden and his administration are INEXCUSABLE.
Females between the ages of 12 and 40 are being rounded up and "married" to Taliban fighters. They are being trafficked for sex. They are being raped. Many will be killed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #861 on: August 17, 2021, 10:14:57 pm »
I also wonder if that's why they had such an easy time of it. They aren't that good of an army.

The may have had comms, intelligence, troop placements - all from the Chinese.

Once you get your mind wrapped around the idea that the commander in chief is a CHICOM asset, many things become easier to understand.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #862 on: August 17, 2021, 10:17:46 pm »
Let Kabul fall and let the Taliban takeover and then send in 7,000 troops.  Got it!

I could be wrong...but hasn't Kabul already fallen and the Taliban has taken over?

Am I misunderstanding the intent of your post?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #863 on: August 17, 2021, 10:19:45 pm »
Females between the ages of 12 and 40 are being rounded up and "married" to Taliban fighters. They are being trafficked for sex. They are being raped. Many will be killed.

But . . . but Biden assured us that the Taliban will promote women's rights and give them positions in their government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #864 on: August 17, 2021, 10:20:49 pm »

I could be wrong...but hasn't Kabul already fallen and the Taliban has taken over?

She is describing what has already happened, and the idiocy of doing it in that order.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #865 on: August 17, 2021, 10:23:02 pm »
But . . . but Biden assured us that the Taliban will promote women's rights and give them positions in their government.

@Hoodat

I guess that depends on how you define "positions",althought I think they prefer little boys.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #866 on: August 17, 2021, 10:24:47 pm »

Yes. I was making a point that they did things backwards ... they should have sent in 7,000 troops to secure the airport and get everyone out and then let Kabul fall to the Taliban.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #867 on: August 17, 2021, 10:29:20 pm »
@Hoodat

I guess that depends on how you define "positions",althought I think they prefer little boys.

Don't forget goats.

Online libertybele

« Reply #868 on: August 17, 2021, 10:43:09 pm »
Don't forget goats.

Y'all are baaaaaad ....wait ... that's sheep.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #869 on: August 17, 2021, 10:48:30 pm »

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1427753192893435916

Let's see how long it takes for Pete Buttigieg and his husband's adoption to be finalized.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #870 on: August 17, 2021, 10:52:07 pm »
Don't forget goats.

@Hoodat

I think they even prefer little boy goats.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #871 on: August 17, 2021, 11:21:19 pm »
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
18m
The only opinions that really matter when it comes to Afghanistan are those who have or are serving in the U.S. Armed Forces and nearly all of them are enraged at Biden and think he is a damn fool.

yep
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #872 on: August 17, 2021, 11:21:25 pm »

Let's see how long it takes for Pete Buttigieg and his husband's adoption to be finalized.

@Hoodat

They are adopting a young billy goat?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #873 on: August 17, 2021, 11:21:57 pm »
Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
·
7m
You want to talk about protecting an installed puppet...

Facebook is now censoring the photos of people falling out of Air Force planes leaving Kabul International Airport in Afghanistan...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #874 on: August 17, 2021, 11:43:48 pm »
Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
·
7m
You want to talk about protecting an installed puppet...

Facebook is now censoring the photos of people falling out of Air Force planes leaving Kabul International Airport in Afghanistan...

9999hair out0000