Author Topic: Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 11168 times)

Online libertybele

Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan
« on: August 15, 2021, 04:32:51 pm »
Damn it!!

U.S. embassy in Afghanistan advises Americans to 'shelter in place' as Kabul airport under fire

The U.S. embassy issued new guidance for American citizens attempting to flee the country as the Taliban take control of the government.

Previously, nationals were told to head to the Kabul airport, but the embassy advised that the airport was now "taking fire," and the security situation has changed.

"We are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place," a statement from the embassy read.

The embassy also posted a Repatriation Assistance Request form and advised U.S. citizens to not call the embassy for updates or details on flights.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/live-updates-taliban-gain-more-ground-in-afghanistan-as-they-close-in-on-kabul
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:54:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Watching FOX News as this unfolded .... meanwhile former assts. to Bush are blaming Trump for reducing forces and of course China Joe is blaming his predecessor.

They mentioned that the concern now is the Chinese moving in. IMO -- this is why Joe was put in place and why he hasn't been asked to step down yet -- the China connection.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

The Latest developments on Afghanistan, where a Taliban blitz has taken large swaths of territory just weeks before the final pullout of American and NATO troops:

A Taliban official says the group will soon declare the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan from the presidential palace in the capital, Kabul.   

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-kabul-taliban-1794266cda1492f4128363572bc2cff6

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 'shelter in place'...OMG they have to be kidding...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
'shelter in place'...OMG they have to be kidding...

I thought we got them all out....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

No, in watching FOX News (sorry no link to back up what I'm stating, only what I watched on Fox) not only are Americans still there, but those from the UK and Canada! 

Apparently they were deployed for the draw down:

https://www.newsweek.com/canada-uk-join-us-deploying-troops-afghanistan-evacuate-citizens-1619147
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 05:10:37 pm by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

So did I...not according to Fox...they are all over this right now
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No, in watching FOX News (sorry no link to back up what I'm stating, only what I watched on Fox) not only are Americans still there, but those from the UK and Canada!

Oh shit.  Were all of our intelligence agencies on vacation?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is much worse than Saigon and Phnom Penh! We at least got our citizens and local employees out then, but this time we've pulled up the drawbridge to the Embassy.

This...

The embassy also posted a Repatriation Assistance Request form and advised U.S. citizens to not call the embassy for updates or details on flights.

...means actual Citizens of the US are being left to twist in the wind until  the Machetes come down on their necks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

This is much worse than Saigon and Phnom Penh! We at least got our citizens and local employees out then, but this time we've pulled up the drawbridge to the Embassy.

This...

...means actual Citizens of the US are being left to twist in the wind until  the Machetes come down on their necks.

God help them!  Brits and Canadians are also left behind. 

China Joe has blood on his hands and he's probably not even cognizant enough to realize what's going on.  Who's pulling the strings?  Bammy's past advisor is even criticizing this.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Shelter in place = trapped in place?

Very scary. Pray earnestly.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shelter in place = trapped in place?

Very scary. Pray earnestly.

Yes, that's what it is, "trapped in place."  And Kabul is falling even faster than Saigon.  If something happens to those Citizens, even CNN won't be able to contain the fury of us regular Americans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online AllThatJazzZ

Anyone monitoring CNN? Their Chyron says "Taliban takes over Kabul as Afghan president flees country." Nothing about an order to shelter in place. I don't have the sound on, so I can't be assured that they're avoiding that horrible news. I'm monitoring CNN in real time. FNC is about 1 hour behind as I have paused it a couple of times. Their Chyron carries the "shelter in place" news.

P.S. Just checked FNC real time programming. Their standard replay of Fox News Sunday.  *****rollingeyes***** Am I the only one who believes we shouldn't take our eyes off this Kabul crisis?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Anyone monitoring CNN? Their Chyron says "Taliban takes over Kabul as Afghan president flees country." Nothing about an order to shelter in place. I don't have the sound on, so I can't be assured that they're avoiding that horrible news. I'm monitoring CNN in real time. FNC is about 1 hour behind as I have paused it a couple of times. Their Chyron carries the "shelter in place" news.

P.S. Just checked FNC real time programming. Their standard replay of Fox News Sunday.  *****rollingeyes***** Am I the only one who believes we shouldn't take our eyes off this Kabul crisis?

There is just so more that people can take before this tinder box gets lit.  I think the MSM is providing our criminal government cover.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
7m
BREAKING: Kabul airport closed to commercial flights as large blasts reported near US embassy
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
29m
Biden is completely AWOL throughout this
Support the USO

Online libertybele

CNN website briefly mentions Americans to shelter in place .... nothing about the airport under fire......

The Taliban have taken control of the presidential palace in Kabul after President Ashraf Ghani fled the country.
    Earlier talks to form a transitional government appear to have been scuppered by Ghani's departure.
    The US is pulling all personnel from its embassy in Kabul, sources tell CNN. The embassy, which is now operating out of the Kabul airport, instructed US citizens in the capital to shelter in place.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-us-troops-intl-08-15-21/index.html

Online AllThatJazzZ

There is just so more that people can take before this tinder box gets lit.  I think the MSM is providing our criminal government cover.

My thoughts exactly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cue up Ted Koppel and Nightline. If the Hostage's are not beheaded we will have another Iranian style hostage crisis.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Only problem is, UK and Canadians are trapped as well .... I don't think they're going to keep the lid on this one for long.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cue up Ted Koppel and Nightline. If the Hostage's are not beheaded we will have another Iranian style hostage crisis.

The Taliban are more fanatical than were the "Students" who seized the Embassy in Tehran and demanded repatriation of the Shah.  They won't bother with "hostages" because they have no "demands."  The beheadings will commence at once.
I will NOT comply.

Online AllThatJazzZ

CNN website briefly mentions Americans to shelter in place .... nothing about the airport under fire......

The Taliban have taken control of the presidential palace in Kabul after President Ashraf Ghani fled the country.
    Earlier talks to form a transitional government appear to have been scuppered by Ghani's departure.
    The US is pulling all personnel from its embassy in Kabul, sources tell CNN. The embassy, which is now operating out of the Kabul airport, instructed US citizens in the capital to shelter in place.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-us-troops-intl-08-15-21/index.html

This info deserved a more prominent position in the write-up. Like maybe the LEAD.  9999hair out0000

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO