Author Topic: CODE RED: Joe Biden, Commander in Retreat  (Read 114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CODE RED: Joe Biden, Commander in Retreat
« on: August 15, 2021, 02:32:31 pm »
CODE RED: Joe Biden, Commander in Retreat
By Jim Thompson | Aug 15, 2021 10:18 AM ET

The depth of Joe Biden’s ineptitude is stunning. Nothing he’s done in his first seven months has shown a breadth of competency – but his failure with Afghanistan has moved to the top of the list of failures. Biden made promises he couldn’t keep.

Just hours after “guaranteeing “ that Kabul would not be a repeat to Saigon 1975, with helicopters evacuating personnel from the roof our embassy, that is precisely what is happening.

Biden issued a paper tiger, “Play nice or I’ll get really mad” warning to the Taliban that, no doubt, was met with ridicule and mocking laughter. The Taliban will do as they wish, likely using the equipment we left behind.

Biden’s stated goal was to be fully out of Afghanistan by the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Why he picked that date is incomprehensible.  But the Taliban aren’t waiting. They will be in control of Kabul by the end of the week, and our embassy by Sept 1st.

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2021/08/15/code-red-joe-biden-commander-in-retreat-n426682
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CODE RED: Joe Biden, Commander in Retreat
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 04:50:13 pm »
Biden’s stated goal was to be fully out of Afghanistan by the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Why he picked that date is incomprehensible.  But the Taliban aren’t waiting. They will be in control of Kabul by the end of the week, and our embassy by Sept 1st.

I disagree with that time line.  The barbarians are already well inside the gates in Kaboom, so the "fall" can be measured in hours, and the Embassy will be the focus of a swarm of helicopters that's just beginning.  The Embassy will be gone in a few days.  Americans still foolishly in Kaboom are being advised to "shelter in place" and not to come to the Embassy to be evacuated.  Those people are as good as dead.

This is being compared to Saigon, but this is far, far worse!  Nobody who has helped us will be allowed to get out, and a lot of American Citizens will be left to twist in the wind as the Machetes come down on their necks.

Our job is to make sure that albatross is forever hung around Shortbus Joe's neck.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 05:05:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: CODE RED: Joe Biden, Commander in Retreat
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 04:57:31 pm »
I disagree with that time line.  The barbarians are already well inside the gates in Kaboom, so the "fall" can be measured in hours, and the Embassy will be the focus of a swarm of helicopters that's just beginning.  The Embassy will be gone in a few days.  Americans still foolishly in Kaboom are being advised to "shelter in place" and not to come to the Embassy to be evacuated.  Those people are as good as dead.

This is being compared to Saigon, but this is far, far worse!  Nobody who have helped us will not be allowed to get out, and a lot of American Citizens will be left to twist in the wind as the Machetes come down on their necks.

Our job is to make sure that albatross is forever hung around Shortbus Joe's neck.

FWIW, I think your assessment of the situation is right on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien