Author Topic: Biden said he had 'trust' in the Afghan military. Weeks later, it's facing total defeat and a Talib  (Read 84 times)

rangerrebew

Business Insider
Biden said he had 'trust' in the Afghan military. Weeks later, it's facing total defeat and a Taliban takeover.
John Haltiwanger,Ryan Pickrell
Fri, August 13, 2021, 3:50 PMĀ·

Biden said in July that a Taliban takeover in Afghanistan was "highly unlikely," but the Taliban is surging.

He said he had "trust" in the capability of the Afghan armed forces, which are being routed nationwide.

The Pentagon says 'no outcome has to be inevitable here," but the situation is rapidly deteriorating.

In early July, President Joe Biden vehemently rejected the notion that withdrawing US troops from Afghanistan meant a Taliban takeover of the country was "inevitable."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-said-had-trust-afghan-195034137.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And the thing is, that isn't even in the top 10 dumbest things he said this week.

Quite a high bar to cross.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hell, Biden does not even trust the US MILITARY
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden trusts the Afghan military, just as Biden demands Americans must trust Biden and his government.  Telling of the unrolling disaster Biden has become, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions