Author Topic: Texas House Sergeant At Arms Deputizes Law Enforcement To Get Missing Democrats  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas House Sergeant At Arms Deputizes Law Enforcement To Get Missing Democrats
Carmine Sabia August 14, 2021

The state of Texas has deputized to “immediately” start tracking down the state’s House Democrats who have been absent from Austin to deny the House a quorum to pass new voting laws.

The decision was made by the House sergeant-at-arms after the state Supreme Court blocked an attempt from Democrats to stop top Republicans from ordering the arrests of the Democrats, The Washington Examiner reported.

“Earlier today, the House sergeant-at-arms deputized members of Texas law enforcement to assist in the House’s efforts to compel a quorum. That process will begin in earnest immediately,” a spokesperson for Republican House Speaker Dade Phelan said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/texas-deputizes-48332/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, what are the rules for Extradition from other States?  Or DeeCee, which isn't a State?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So, what are the rules for Extradition from other States?  Or DeeCee, which isn't a State?
We are talking about the law-making body, so just about everything is ok as long as it is not in the Constitution.
Maybe the Speaker needs to issue some bounty on their heads to make their life really miserable.

Just need a few bounty hunters to bind them in a bag and deliver them to the state capitol.

Let me remind you that the Speaker of the Congressional House has issued all the rules regarding the Jan 6 prisoners and disregarded entirely the US Constitution.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 03:57:02 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just need a few bounty hunters to bind them in a bag and deliver them to the state capitol.

On it!
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We are talking about the law-making body, so just about everything is ok as long as it is not in the Constitution.
Maybe the Speaker needs to issue some bounty on their heads to make their life really miserable.

Let me remind you that the Speaker of the Congressional House has issued all the rules regarding the Jan 6 prisoners and disregarded entirely the US Constitution.

We must also remember Pelosi's rules "are for thee, and not for me."  They don't apply to Rat politicians.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: