Author Topic: Los Angeles to require vaccinations to buy groceries  (Read 825 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Los Angeles to require vaccinations to buy groceries
« on: August 14, 2021, 01:15:32 am »
WND by Bob Unruh 8/13/2021

Plan introduced by Council President Nury Martinez

The demand for COVID vaccinations, including various governmental and corporate requirements for the shots, finally may be getting out of hand.

Not that it hasn't already caused controversy, economic injury and more.

Now the Epoch Times is reporting a plan in Los Angeles to require vaccination proofs in order to go into restaurants, gyms, entertainment venues and retail stores – including grocery retailers.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/report-la-require-vaccinations-buy-groceries/

Online libertybele

Re: Los Angeles to require vaccinations to buy groceries
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 01:30:19 am »
 I saw on the news this evening of fake vaccine ID's being made.  Gee ... I wonder why?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 12:22:19 pm »
It'll be shut down once it becomes apparent that this will mainly prevent blacks and other minorities from shopping, since they are overwhelmingly unvaccinated.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 12:40:50 pm »
When I was a kid the drinking age was 18 in New York where I was raised. You could easily get a fake $10 "draft card" to prove you were 18. We used to say the drinking age was 18, 14 if you had $5. Here we go again. That is, unless you mobilize the National Guard and have them and ever available cop man the cashier registers.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 12:42:33 pm »
It'll be shut down once it becomes apparent that this will mainly prevent blacks and other minorities from shopping, since they are overwhelmingly unvaccinated.
Just go looting. If last year was any indicator, it provides immediate immunity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 12:45:09 pm »
I saw on the news this evening of fake vaccine ID's being made.  Gee ... I wonder why?
The Chinese are so generous! First they send us the virus, then they send us forged vax cards. They anticipate our every need, kind of.
Thousands of counterfeit COVID-19 vaccination cards from China seized at Port of Memphis
by: Melissa Moon   
Posted: Aug 13, 2021 / 04:21 PM CDT   / Updated: Aug 13, 2021 / 08:20 PM CDT   

MEMPHIS, Tenn. – U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers at the Port of Memphis seized 15 shipments of fake vaccination cards from China Friday and say it’s not the first time.

Customs said since the first of the year, Memphis has made 121 seizures totaling 3,017 of the counterfeit cards.

Officers said the most recent shipments flagged were described as “PAPER CARD PAPER” and were en route to the central business district of New Orleans.  ...

Officers said it was evident the cards were phony because they had typos in English and Spanish, plus unfinished words, and the shipment was imported by a non-CDC or medical entity they were familiar with.   ...
WREG, Memphis
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 01:33:16 pm »
The Chinese are so generous! First they send us the virus, then they send us forged vax cards. They anticipate our every need, kind of.WREG, Memphis

:silly:

Offline AARguy

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2021, 02:17:54 am »
Here's some other suggestions being floated around Sacramento:

- Proof of being a registered Democrat will be required before being issued a driver's license.
    - Proof of 10% of personal income being donated to any Democrat candidate(s) must be required before you or any of your dependent children can be enrolled in school.
    - Certificate verifying you have spent 10 hours of your personal time each month supporting a Democratic campaign before you will be seen by any doctor in an office or in a hospital.
    - You must present a current will showing you leave all your possessions to the DNC upon your death, to buy or rent any property anywhere.
    - You must participate in a Democrat sponsored protest, riot, or arson project monthly before any utilities (water, electric, etc) can be turned on at your residence