Author Topic: Jill Biden Displays Hunter Biden’s Art in Taxpayer Funded White House Office  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Displays Hunter Biden’s Art in Taxpayer Funded White House Office

Wendell Husebø 13 Aug 2021

First Lady Jill Biden is displaying Hunter Biden’s “art” in her taxpayer funded White House office amid a scheme to sell the works to “anonymous” investors for up to $500,000, the New York Times revealed Friday.

It is unknown if the piece of art is displayed to promote Hunter’s validity as a novice artist, or if the display is meant to promote his art to those who may meet with Jill Biden in her office.

Hunter’s art will be on display at two art shows New York City and Los Angeles this coming fall. President Joe Biden and Jill Biden will not attend the promotional shows, the Times reported.

But Hunter’s art dealer Georges Bergès confirmed to the Times that Hunter will be in attendance at the shows to schmooze potential investors.

“Obviously, artists have to attend their own opening — both openings will be ‘by invitation only’ and limited to friends and family,” Bergès told the Times. “There will be no discussion of pricing and sales — that will be handled by the gallery at other times.”

Many have been critical of the White House’s permission to allow Hunter to effectively trade off his family’s name.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/13/jill-biden-displays-hunter-bidens-art-taxpayer-funded-white-house-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What..is she selling them from her office.. :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Does she get a cut? I wonder if she also sells Avon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does she get a cut? I wonder if she also sells Avon.

I'm willing to cut her some slack on this.  Mommies put their Kindergartner's finger paintings up on their refrigerators all the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm willing to cut her some slack on this.  Mommies put their Kindergartner's finger paintings up on their refrigerators all the time.

Or Hunter was taking the ol' log to the beaver!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or Hunter was taking the ol' log to the beaver!

They both are rather famous for such.....proclivities. 

It's like Mrs. Cleaver.  Off-camera she banged damn near everybody on the set, save one man.  Ward Cleaver...lol.  True.  He was never hard on that Beaver.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: