Author Topic: Former NY Gov. David Paterson: Cuomo’s 14-day Resignation Plan is ‘Suspicious’  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former NY Gov. David Paterson: Cuomo’s 14-day Resignation Plan is ‘Suspicious’

Joshua Caplan 13 Aug 2021

Former New York Gov. David Paterson (D) said Thursday that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) 14-day resignation plan is “suspicious.”

“It was just a little puzzling that they wanted to have that amount of time,” Paterson stated in an interview with WNYC’s the Brian Lehrer Show. “And what they’re going to do with that time, it’s suspicious — I’ll put it that way.”

Paterson, who was promoted from lieutenant governor to New York state’s chief executive following the resignation of sex scandal-plagued Gov. Eliot Spitzer (D), judged that Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) is likely ready to replace Cuomo immediately.

“I think in the case of Lt. Gov. Hochul, she has been aware that this situation could occur since March — since the investigation began. So, I think as she was sort of hinting yesterday, she’s ready to take over right now,” he told Lehrer. “I just think the governor has just not resolved in his mind what’s actually going on yet, and his self-awareness just does not seem to be particularly helpful to him at this particular time.”

As Politico notes, “Paterson said he requested a five-day transition period in order to prepare for his own inauguration after Spitzer said he’d step down in wake of a prostitution scandal.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/13/david-paterson-cuomos-plan-suspicious/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Paper shredders running day and night for 14 days? Has he hired the Hillary cleanup team?