Author Topic: Bill Gates Pledges $1.5 Billion for Climate Change Initiatives – as He Prepares to Mine Greenland  (Read 155 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Gates Pledges $1.5 Billion for Climate Change Initiatives – as He Prepares to Mine Greenland

Lucas Nolan 13 Aug 2021

Microsoft founder Bill Gates has reportedly pledged $1.5 billion towards climate change initiatives as part of the Democrat’s infrastructure bill. The announcement comes just days after Gates and his billionaire friends announced a plan to tear apart Greenland in search of pricey minerals.

The Hill reports that Microsoft founder Bill Gates has pledged $1.5 billion from his climate investment fund, Breakthrough Energy, to finance climate change and renewable energy initiatives if a recently proposed White House-supported infrastructure package is made law. The bill passed the Senate 69-30 this week and includes $25 billion for the Energy Department.

The bill includes over $100 billion towards improving the resilience of power grids and further incentives for the electrification of transportation. Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Gates said that all clean-energy initiatives must “get the costs down and to be able to scale them up to a pretty gigantic level.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/08/13/bill-gates-pledges-1-5-billion-for-climate-change-initiatives-as-he-prepares-to-mine-greenland/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Typical globalist ploy.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.