Author Topic: Stephen Miller: Biden Wants To Get As Many Illegal Immigrants Into The Country As Possible, As Quic  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Stephen Miller: Biden Wants To Get As Many Illegal Immigrants Into The Country As Possible, As Quickly As Possible
Posted By Tyler Stone
On Date August 13, 2021

Former Trump adviser Stephen Miller on the Biden border policy:

"The rationale is simple and tragic. it's to get as many illegal immigrants into this country as possible, as quickly as possible. Let's not kid ourselves. Joe Biden inherited from President Trump the most effective proven set of border security tools in American history: catch and release was done, illegal immigration was at record lows, and anyone who got caught crossing the border was humanely and swiftly returned either back to Mexico or back to their home country.

Biden and his deputies deliberately and intentionally dismantled that entire system for the sole purpose of opening our nation's borders, and now as a result, our border agents are getting sick, our fellow citizens are getting sick in the migrants are cross infecting each other. Let me throw a couple of quick stats at you. the number of legal immigrant families increased 50%, the total amount of illegal immigration from this time last year increased 400%! And the number of on the company minors, the largest number and the whole history of our country, it is a travesty. "

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/13/stephen_miller_biden_wants_to_get_as_many_illegal_immigrants_into_the_country_as_possible_as_quickly_as_possible.html

Online andy58-in-nh

Stephen Miller: Biden Wants To Get As Many Illegal Immigrants Into The Country As Possible, As Quickly As Possible
Posted By Tyler Stone
On Date August 13, 2021

Former Trump adviser Stephen Miller on the Biden border policy:

"The rationale is simple and tragic. it's to get as many illegal immigrants into this country as possible, as quickly as possible. Let's not kid ourselves. Joe Biden inherited from President Trump the most effective proven set of border security tools in American history: catch and release was done, illegal immigration was at record lows, and anyone who got caught crossing the border was humanely and swiftly returned either back to Mexico or back to their home country.

Biden and his deputies deliberately and intentionally dismantled that entire system for the sole purpose of opening our nation's borders, and now as a result, our border agents are getting sick, our fellow citizens are getting sick in the migrants are cross infecting each other. Let me throw a couple of quick stats at you. the number of legal immigrant families increased 50%, the total amount of illegal immigration from this time last year increased 400%! And the number of on the company minors, the largest number and the whole history of our country, it is a travesty. "

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/13/stephen_miller_biden_wants_to_get_as_many_illegal_immigrants_into_the_country_as_possible_as_quickly_as_possible.html

If the Biden Administration set out to destroy America's national security, power and independence, tell me what they would be doing other than what they are doing right now.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If the Biden Administration set out to destroy America's national security, power and independence, tell me what they would be doing other than what they are doing right now.

I'm trying to think of something but coming up empty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Tell me what would any rational people do with bureaucrats & politicians who purposely seek to destroy their security and independence.

Online andy58-in-nh

Tell me what would any rational people do with bureaucrats & politicians who purposely seek to destroy their security and independence.

Well, Step 1 would be to try to kick their asses out of office.

We don't really want to go to Step 2. But they had better not push us.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mikezpen

Why shouldn't they push us?. It's worked, hasn't it? We put these fools into power throughout the country. We who post on this board are not typical of the American population and voters.Most of them have been anesthetized by the media and the rest of this country's cultural establishment.Do you think they are as aware as us of the dangers this country faces?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 06:46:13 pm by mikezpen »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote:
"We don't really want to go to Step 2. But they had better not push us."

Andy, don't be coy.
"Step 2" may very well become the ONLY way to stop them.
If they continue goin' the way they're goin' for 3 more years, what other way will be left?

I wish I could be more optimistic.
However, I don't think that traditional-minded Americans have the stomach for what's going to be necessary.

The communists, on the other hand, have a history of using force and terror against their own peoples. For them, the ends justify whatever means they use to achieve such ends.

That's why the leftist-communists in control have virtually dismantled the border -- doing so is the means to their end.

There's only one way to "stop" the flood of invaders pouring across the border, short of the physical barrier our uncompleted wall might provide.

What might that way be...?
(Hint: what stops an intruder who is invading your home?)