Author Topic: Biden Admin Resumes Cuban Deportations amid Protester Crackdowns  (Read 96 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Admin Resumes Cuban Deportations amid Protester Crackdowns

Randy Clark12 Aug 2021106

On Thursday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Air Operations flew two flights to Havana in what has become a regular pattern of repatriation for Cubans.

The repatriation flights are conducted by Swift Air LLC, part of the iAero group, a private company under contract to ICE to move migrants within the United States and return them to their home countries. The company boasts a fleet of 33 aircraft, mostly Boeing 737s.

Since July 29, there have been eight repatriation flights from Miami to Havana, occurring on Thursdays and Fridays. The earliest occurred on June 17 when a single round trip flight from Miami to Havana occurred.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/08/12/biden-admin-resumes-cuban-deportations-amid-protester-crackdowns/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Admin Resumes Cuban Deportations amid Protester Crackdowns
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 04:57:58 pm »

Looks like Dems won't be getting Florida's electoral votes anytime soon.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Biden Admin Resumes Cuban Deportations amid Protester Crackdowns
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 05:11:22 pm »
Biden policy: Garbage in, treasure out.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn