Author Topic: ‘We Will Defeat It’ — Pelosi Says She Has Her ‘Own Operation’ To Make Sure Gavin Newsom Is Not Recal  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We Will Defeat It’ — Pelosi Says She Has Her ‘Own Operation’ To Make Sure Gavin Newsom Is Not Recalled Ahead Of California Vote

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
August 12, 2021 8:28 PM ET

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said Thursday she has a plan to defeat the recall effort against Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, referring to it as “[her] own operation.”

“We respect it,” Pelosi said Thursday of the recall effort to oust Newsom, “But we do not like it, and we will defeat it,” Fox News reported. “I want everybody to get out the vote,” Pelosi added. “I have my own operation working to get out the vote [and] making calls to defeat the recall of our governor.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/nancy-pelosi-gavin-newsom-recall-california/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I hope the GOP has serious eyes on any money Pelosi might be tempted to misappropriate.

On second thought I hope someone in a position to do so has eyes on both parties; one who may misappropriate funds and the other bribed to look the other way.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 04:30:22 pm by skeeter »