Author Topic: SNL's Horatio Sanz Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Fan: NYC Suit  (Read 215 times)

Offline mountaineer

SNL's Horatio Sanz Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Fan: NYC Suit
"I was a creep but a wounded creep," Sanz told his victim, according to the lawsuit. "I was a weak man. I was wrong."
    Kathleen Culliton, Patch Contributing Writer
    Posted Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 4:25 pm ET|Updated Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 5:20 pm ET
NEW YORK CITY — Former Saturday Night Live star Horatio Sanz has been accused of sexually abusing a teenaged fan, court records show.

Jane Doe, as she is named in a lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court Wednesday, accused Sanz, now 52, of physical and mental abuse that spanned years and began when he first found the teenaged fan's website in January 2000.

"Defendant SANZ ...emailed Plaintiff (then 15) from an NBC email account," the suit contends. "Thereafter, Defendant SANZ began his process of grooming Plaintiff." ...

Sanz first met Jane Doe in person in October 2000 after a live taping of the show, then reached out to her under the name "Marblechomper" on AOL Instant Messenger, the suit states.

When his messages became sexual, the suit claims Sanz wrote, "Don't tell anybody. Promise?"  ...
Full story

https://twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1425957349580328961
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: SNL's Horatio Sanz Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Fan: NYC Suit
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 06:30:01 pm »
Jimmy Fallon drank with the same underage girl at an SNL party.

https://twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1425971199377563649

An Open Secret
@AnOpenSecret·
18h
Replying to @AnOpenSecret and @jimmyfallon
It was not a one-time thing, either for @Jimmyfallon @MrHoratioSanz and the 16-year-old girl to be drinking at SNL afterparties, and they openly knew she was underage
8:06 PM · Aug 12, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Re: SNL's Horatio Sanz Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Fan: NYC Suit
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 06:36:50 pm »
What a cork soaker.