Author Topic: Watch: Texas House Democrats Served Arrest Warrants  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Texas House Democrats Served Arrest Warrants
« on: August 12, 2021, 08:55:39 pm »
Watch: Texas House Democrats Served Arrest Warrants

Wendell Husebø 12 Aug 2021

Texas House Democrats were served “civil arrest warrants” Thursday after they neglected their duty and escaped maskless on a private plane to Washington, DC, to prevent the passage of election integrity legislation.

“Texas House Sergeant-at-Arms delivers a civil arrest warrant to Rep. Ina Minjarez. Warrants will be handed out to all 52 Democrats who fled the state in protest over an election integrity bill,” the Post Millennial reported:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1425813629308268547

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/12/watch-texas-house-democrats-served-arrest-warrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Re: Watch: Texas House Democrats Served Arrest Warrants
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 09:16:15 pm »
Warrants? I want to see them frog-marched out to the squad car in hand cuffs.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 09:28:57 pm »
   My new neighbor is a Texas State Trooper w/squad car.  She's beautiful and Married.  I'm sure she's checked me out on her databases since she met me 2 days ago.

The last time I had a warrant I knew about it in the Courthouse database even before the Sheriff showed up to serve it (I was expecting it).  I drove to the bail bond business (who was also a customer of mine), posted bail and walked across the street to the Comal County Cooler to turn myself in. I should have been out in 2 hours, apparently I coped an attitude after two hours and they keep me for 12 hours.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 09:48:37 pm »
   My new neighbor is a Texas State Trooper w/squad car.  She's beautiful and Married.  I'm sure she's checked me out on her databases since she met me 2 days ago.

The last time I had a warrant I knew about it in the Courthouse database even before the Sheriff showed up to serve it (I was expecting it).  I drove to the bail bond business (who was also a customer of mine), posted bail and walked across the street to the Comal County Cooler to turn myself in. I should have been out in 2 hours, apparently I coped an attitude after two hours and they keep me for 12 hours.

Thanks for sharing.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 10:01:57 pm »
    They don't call me the 'Derailer of Threads' for nothing, ya know @BassWrangler
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.