Author Topic: WOAH: Incoming New York Governor Hints She May Release Nursing Home Data Hidden By Cuomo  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOAH: Incoming New York Governor Hints She May Release Nursing Home Data Hidden By Cuomo

by Collin Rugg
about an hour ago

On Wednesday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s replacement, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, hinted that she may release nursing home data related to the COVID-19 pandemic that was hidden by Cuomo and other Democrats.

Hochul gave her first press conference since Cuomo’s resignation on Wednesday and was asked about the nursing home scandal by one reporter. The data in question has not been released yet and it has to do with how Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in COVID-19 positive patients which led to many deaths.

“My administration will be fully transparent when I am governor,” Hochul responded. “I am not governor yet.”

The Daily Wire reports:

Cuomo’s nursing home policy resulted in thousands of deaths among those most vulnerable to COVID-19. Cuomo and his aides attempted to cover up the failure by altering a report to cut the number of deaths in half. Cuomo still faces investigations into the scandal, including how the report being altered related to Cuomo’s book about pandemic “leadership.”

Hochul’s response comes after it was reported that prior to resigning, Cuomo attempted to cut a deal with state legislators to avoid impeachment if he agreed to not run for a fourth term more than a year from now.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/woah-incoming-new-york-governor-hints-she-may-release-nursing-home-data-hidden-by-cuomo-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

“My administration will be fully transparent when I am governor,” Hochul responded.

In other words, my administration will dissemble, move the goal posts, and simply outright lie to your face whenever it's politically expedient to do so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watch Cuomo renege on his resignation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Data?

What Data?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis