Author Topic: New Census data to show US diversifying at fastest rate ever  (Read 163 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
New Census data to show US diversifying at fastest rate ever
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:51:51 pm »
New Census data to show US diversifying at fastest rate ever
Reid Wilson

Data to be released Thursday by the Census Bureau is likely to show the U.S. is diversifying at the fastest rate in the nation’s history, even as overall population growth slows to the most sluggish pace since the country’s founding.

The new figures are almost certain to shine a spotlight on a trend that annual surveys have illustrated over the last several years: The number of white Americans is declining.

The white population in America has grown far more slowly than minority groups for decades. White people are having fewer children and starting their families at a later age than other groups, a long-term trend that demographers have called a baby bust. The opioid epidemic, too, has claimed so many lives that it measurably reduced the nation’s life expectancy, especially among white people.

more at link:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/567383-new-census-data-to-show-us-diversifying-at-fastest-rate-ever

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: New Census data to show US diversifying at fastest rate ever
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 07:00:15 pm »

".....The opioid epidemic, too, has claimed so many lives that it measurably reduced the nation’s life expectancy, especially among white people."

Excuse me??

How about the fact that American Whites are marrying non-White, non-Caucasian women?

I don't dispute that Americans today are delaying having families compared to decades ago, but in their quest to make everything negative and racially tinged, they ignore the fact that it's common for White Americans to fall in love with somebody of color.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 10:31:29 pm »
What the title says:
"New Census data to show US diversifying at fastest rate ever"

What this really means:
The cracks in the foundation that hold the United States together are spreading faster than ever before, growing wider and weakening the structure above...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 10:55:39 pm »
Excuse me??

How about the fact that American Whites are marrying non-White, non-Caucasian women?

I don't dispute that Americans today are delaying having families compared to decades ago, but in their quest to make everything negative and racially tinged, they ignore the fact that it's common for White Americans to fall in love with somebody of color.
All true I can't go anywhere and not see racially mixed couples, this whole issue is simply about the democrats efforts for the last sixty years to divide America by race. They took Lincoln's quote about a house divided as a plan rather than a warning.