Author Topic: Washington Post Turns On Biden, Shreds Him For Border Crisis, Warns of Consequences in 2022  (Read 71 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Post Turns On Biden, Shreds Him For Border Crisis, Warns of Consequences in 2022

by Collin Rugg
23 minutes ago

On Sunday, the left-wing Washington Post turned on the Biden administration for their disastrous handling of the southern border crisis, warning Democrats that it may cost them in the 2022 midterms.

The Post noted that the Biden Administration doesn’t appear to even have a strategy to combat the ongoing crisis at the border.

“In its apparent desperation to fashion an immigration strategy that will impose order on increasingly out-of-control migration, the Biden administration has unleashed a torrent of words and goals untethered to specific policies and timetables,” the Washington Posts’ editorial board said. “To date, on immigration, officials have effectively reversed and rolled back some of the Trump administration’s most pernicious policies, but without a clear road map to address the immediate crisis — a decades-high surge in illegal border-crossing — or the long-term challenge driving migration: dysfunction, disorder and decay in Central America.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/washington-post-turns-on-biden-shreds-him-for-border-crisis-warns-of-consequences-in-2022-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Give me a break.

Publications such as the Washington Post has been covering for Biden and the Democrats for how long and now they’re shocked that things are not going right?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy