Author Topic: Critical Race Theory Will Destroy Our Military  (Read 67 times)

rangerrebew

Critical Race Theory Will Destroy Our Military
« on: August 11, 2021, 11:34:29 am »
Critical Race Theory Will Destroy Our Military
Jun 16th, 2021 
COMMENTARY BY
Dakota Wood

Senior Research Fellow, Defense Programs
Dakota L. Wood, who served America for two decades in the U.S. Marine Corps, is the Senior Research Fellow for Defense Programs.

Success in combat depends on the cohesion and competence of the forces involved.

Critical race theory and identity politics seeks to impose on our military a manufactured victimization that is inherently divisive.

All Americans should demand that the Biden administration put an end to indoctrination of our military with critical race theory.
Copied

As a young Marine Corps first lieutenant assigned to an infantry battalion in the late 1980s, I had charge of the unit transport section of operators, mechanics, and supervisors tasked with taking care of our fleet of combat vehicles.

This group of Marines, like all with whom I served over a 20-year military career, was a wonderful cross section of America representing all walks of life.

My maintenance and operations chiefs were American Samoan and an African American, respectively. Our collection of more junior Marines included blacks, whites, and Latinos, young men from Texas, New Jersey, California, and West Virginia, among others.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/critical-race-theory-will-destroy-our-military