Author Topic: Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into presiden  (Read 231 times)

Offline libertybele

While I don't want to discredit her claim, what she alleges happened back in 1993.  She should have come forward much, much sooner.

Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleged last year that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, weighed in Tuesday on the stunning resignation of Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo amid his sexual harassment scandal.

"My heart is with the brave Cuomo survivors who endured attempts to discredit them like I did coming forward about Joe Biden with the help of non-profits that were supposed to help women like Time's Up," Reade told Fox News. "May there be some measure of justice for the survivors. Now, let's call for a real investigation into Joe Biden and expose the corruption protecting powerful predators.""

Reade torched Time's Up, the organization that purportedly was meant to assist women who were subjected to sexual harassment and assault. However, it was swept up in the Cuomo scandal after revelations that co-chair Roberta Kaplan assisted Cuomo in discrediting one of his accusers.

"Time's Up committed the most hideous betrayal to protect their most powerful friends and not only not protect survivors but cause harm," Reade said.

Reade previously sought help from the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund in January 2020 to help defray the costs of public relations and legal fees, before going public two months later with her allegation against Biden. However, while the organization offered attorney referrals, she said they denied her funding, citing concerns it could affect its nonprofit 501(c)(3) status as her allegation is against a politician actively running for office...........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tara-reade-cuomo-resignation-biden
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I want to say, I saw something on a another forum. I considered this thread and the screenshots credible.

There was a video in the 2010's of Biden being ... frisky with a 12 (or 8 I forget) year girl... in public. Well she is on public media and she has actually confirmed that Biden "squeezed her nipple". She then deleted her stuff out of fear. But if she could confirm, I think it would sink Biden's presidency for good.

Offline libertybele

I want to say, I saw something on a another forum. I considered this thread and the screenshots credible.

There was a video in the 2010's of Biden being ... frisky with a 12 (or 8 I forget) year girl... in public. Well she is on public media and she has actually confirmed that Biden "squeezed her nipple". She then deleted her stuff out of fear. But if she could confirm, I think it would sink Biden's presidency for good.

12 years old that's really stooping very low and China Joe is a pedophile.  Nothing will become of anything against Biden.  The DEMS way out is he has cognitive issues and will ask him to step down, maybe.  It all depends on if it fits in their timeline.  When that will happen though, who knows.

Our Republic is in ruins and we have 535 members of Congress (all but a handful) who are disgusting and disgraceful and have contributed to her demise.  Just about every damn one of them sits back and does nothing!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 06:13:17 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.