Author Topic: BIDEN NIH DIRECTOR: ‘I Celebrate When I See Businesses Deciding That They’re Going To Mandate’ Vacc  (Read 134 times)

rangerrebew

BIDEN NIH DIRECTOR: ‘I Celebrate When I See Businesses Deciding That They’re Going To Mandate’ Vaccines For Employees
"I am glad to see the president insisting that we go forward requiring uh, vaccinations, and if people are unwilling to do that, then regular testing at least once or twice a week, which will be very inconvenient."
Gabriel Keane   by Gabriel Keane   
August 8, 2021

BIDEN NIH DIRECTOR: ‘I Celebrate When I See Businesses Deciding That They’re Going To Mandate’ Vaccines For Employees

During an appearance on ABC News, Biden regime National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins stated that he begins to “celebrate” when he sees stories in the news of businesses forcing their employees to take one of the controversial COVID vaccines.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos if he supports more vaccine mandates, Collins said, “Well, that’s a obviously hot topic. For me, as a physician, as a non-political person, as a scientist, the compelling case for vaccines for everybody is right there in front of you, just look at the data. And certainly I celebrate when I see businesses deciding that they’re going to mandate that for their employees.”

Collins continued, “And as a person who runs the National Institutes of Health with 45,000 employees and contractors, I am glad to see the president insisting that we go forward requiring uh, vaccinations, and if people are unwilling to do that, then regular testing at least once or twice a week, which will be very inconvenient. Yeah,I  think we oughta use every public health tool we can when people are dying. Death rates are starting up again, and you just went through the numbers about how many new cases we are seeing.”

https://nationalfile.com/biden-nih-director-i-celebrate-when-i-see-businesses-deciding-that-theyre-going-to-mandate-vaccines-for-employees/

Offline Kamaji

rangerrebew

What is the difference between making hiring decisions based on a shot or disability?