Author Topic: Breaking: Kidnapped, Murdered, and the Family Wants Answers NOW  (Read 159 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking: Kidnapped, Murdered, and the Family Wants Answers NOW
By
Mark Megahan -
August 9, 2021

A young Texas firefighter met a horrible death, apparently kidnapped and murdered while on his anniversary vacation. The family is demanding answers and they want them now. They can just keep jumping up and down all they want, the FBI says. Our DOJ has a couple questions for the widow. “Why were you stupid enough to vacation in Mexico to start with? Don’t you read the travel alerts?”

Murdered and stuffed in a hole

The first mistake Jamie Snow made was allowing her husband Elijah to book a vacation in Cancun for their 10th wedding anniversary. The second mistake was to leave him alone in the hotel bar after he had too much to drink. That was the last time she saw him alive.

Authorities, the Mexican ones, say what happened to Elijah Snow was a “tragic accident,” another drunk tourist got trapped in a window and died. The family hired a lawyer to act as a private detective and he’s convinced Snow was kidnapped and murdered. He wants some help from the FBI. They claim they’re willing to step in but first the Mexicans have to ask for help. They still call it an accident so there isn’t any case. The feds did update the bulletin with some extra stern language though.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/breaking-kidnapped-murdered-and-the-family-wants-answers-now/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 02:26:14 pm by MOD3 »

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped, Murdered, and the Family Wants Answers NOW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 02:30:40 pm »
The FBI has no jurisdiction in Mexico.

Mexico is a risky place for tourists and has been for many years.

Wine and other liquors have never been associated with wisdom. Getting drunk sometimes has unpleasant consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped, Murdered, and the Family Wants Answers NOW
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 10:01:56 pm »
Whenever the Wheel of Fortune "prize puzzle" is a trip to Mexico, I cringe.

Who would want to go there, under ANY circumstances?

I guess if it was me, I'd have to smile for the cameras, etc.
But when the time came to actually take the trip, I'd politely tell them I couldn't make it and be done with it...