Author Topic: Big business, schools defy DeSantis’ orders  (Read 245 times)

Online libertybele

Big business, schools defy DeSantis’ orders
« on: August 10, 2021, 12:21:36 am »
The school district in my county is mandating masks, however, there is a form that parents can fill out to reject the mandate. I have looked at the form and it is pretty much parents signing a waiver.

Big business, schools defy DeSantis’ orders

The governor’s message was clear: No mask mandates or lockdowns to control the rising COVID-19 cases.

But doctors continue to warn those who can’t – or won’t – get vaccinated that masks are their only defense.

Now, some businesses and schools are standing up against Gov. Ron DeSantis’ message, which brought about mixed reactions. Some celebrated his order; others say they’re putting children first.

School districts, cruise lines, and hospitals are pushing back, pleading with the community to mask up and even going so far as to require it.

“My colleagues and I have seen an overwhelming increase of COVID. Our offices are overwhelmed, and our providers are working very hard to ensure the safety of our children,” said Dr. Salvatore Anzalone, a pediatrician with NCH.

The governor’s executive order prevents mask mandates in schools and states schools would face a loss of funding if they did so.

“There will be no restrictions and no mandates in the state of Florida,” DeSantis said in Cape Coral on July 30..................

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/09/big-business-schools-defy-desantis-orders/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AARguy

Re: Big business, schools defy DeSantis’ orders
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 02:57:38 am »
DeSantis will win. Freedom always does.