Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Misogyny,’ ‘Racism’ Behind Capitol Riot, I Feared Being Raped –‘White Supremacy and  (Read 558 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Misogyny,’ ‘Racism’ Behind Capitol Riot, I Feared Being Raped –‘White Supremacy and Patriarchy Are Very Linked’

Pam Key 9 Aug 2021

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) told CNN’s Dana Bash on “Newsroom” that she feared being raped during the January 6 Capitol riot because “white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked,” and she believes that animated rioters.

Ocasio-Cortez has previously stated that she feared for her life during the January 6 riot. She was in the Rayburn House Office Building on the Capitol campus, separated from the Capitol building by a road. Capitol Police instructed Ocasio-Cortez and her staff to remain in their offices during the incident.

When asked about January 6, Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think one of the reasons why that impact was so doubled that day is because of the misogyny and the racism that is so deeply rooted and animated that attack on Capitol.”

She continued, “You know white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways. There is a lot of sexualizing of that violence. I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well.”

Bash said, “So it sounds like what you’re telling me is that you didn’t only think that you were going to die, you thought you were going to be raped?”

Ocasio-Cortez said, “Yeah. yeah, I thought I was.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/09/ocasio-cortez-misogyny-racism-behind-capitol-riot-i-feared-being-raped-white-supremacy-and-patriarchy-are-very-linked/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Translation:

“I need to be noticed.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Translation:

“I need to be noticed.”

She cries wolf all the time and then it's proven that her story or claim is complete b.s.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh the mouth on that girl. If she only had a cognizant thought she might be respected for her brain, and not for what is between her legs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

She was NOT there! SHE WAS NOT AT CAPITOL.  She also said. Ted Cruz tried to murder her.  SUCH A FICTION WRITER AND SPEAKER.  These LEFTS have no moral compass or any TRUTH.  How do they live like that? LIE after lie.  DELUSIONAL.  A MENTAL PROBLEM.  And most are in charge of our country now.  Black dude is wrong too. No one said, AOC was at the ball park.  SUCH BULL.  SHE WAS NOT AT CAPITOL....either.  And again, no one said anything about black dude saying 'racist'. AOC, DID. LOOK at the thread title. That is why Nunes is addressing it. Why do LEFTS do this?  They hear so many things that are NEVER SAID! It is mind boggling to me, to even listen to ANY LEFTIST.  TWILIGHT ZONE. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBxRqkUE_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7cxGydvnA
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 11:01:58 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Killer Clouds

Of course what she's saying is complete BS. No one wants to rape AOC under any circumstances.

Offline LegalAmerican

Of course what she's saying is complete BS. No one wants to rape AOC under any circumstances.

Good one!  And getting older by the minute. They want her to be president of USA. She just says whatever, crazy, untrue thing her mind,  can come up with!  This is how it becomes "news".  Why would a conservative site give her any press?

Offline Killer Clouds

Good one!  And getting older by the minute. They want her to be president of USA. She just says whatever, crazy, untrue thing her mind,  can come up with!  This is how it becomes "news".  Why would a conservative site give her any press?

She just might become president. She would follow her handlers like Traitor Joe and she is almost as lucid as Traitor Joe.

Offline LegalAmerican

She just might become president. She would follow her handlers like Traitor Joe and she is almost as lucid as Traitor Joe.

:bingo:   Do they not know, our FOUNDING FATHERS were white and CHRISTIANS?  DEMON-RATS have ruined our country. Did they create an AMERICA?  NO.  Why not?  Must be because of white supremacy. You want to keep accusing us of that, so be it.  I NEVER KNEW, I was SUPREME, they keep TELLING ME THAT.  I guess I have to start believing that.   s

The same as me going to Africa, HAITI  and complaining about,  ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE.  THE BLACK SUPREMEST.
Democrats have ruined our country.  Time for the crusades. 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:05:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Killer Clouds

:bingo:   Do they not know, our FOUNDING FATHERS were white and CHRISTIANS?  DEMON-RATS have ruined our country. Did they create an AMERICA?  NO.  Why not?  Must be because of white supremacy. You want to keep accusing us of that, so be it.  I NEVER KNEW, I was SUPREME, they keep TELLING ME THAT.  I guess I have to start believing that.   s
The DCP disciples also think it's ok to eat yellow snow.

Offline libertybele

She is bat crap crazy for sure and even Nancy has lost control of her.  Her age prevented her from running as Prez in the past election but she will be eligible in 2024. She will turn 35 in October of that year.

I expect that she will run and at this point as radical as she is it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she get the nomination, or she becomes the next Speaker of the House.  Nancy isn't going to be around forever.

The DEMS are rapidly moving further and further to the left.

The GOP needs to rapidly move further and further to the right.  There is no a place for a party that is centrist.

Offline LegalAmerican

She is bat crap crazy for sure and even Nancy has lost control of her.  Her age prevented her from running as Prez in the past election but she will be eligible in 2024. She will turn 35 in October of that year.

I expect that she will run and at this point as radical as she is it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she get the nomination, or she becomes the next Speaker of the House.  Nancy isn't going to be around forever.

The DEMS are rapidly moving further and further to the left.

The GOP needs to rapidly move further and further to the right.  There is no a place for a party that is centrist.

Officer Tatum about  a lot of issues.  Vaccine. DEMON-RATS, CHRISTIANS. etc.  Racism, supremacy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJKrGUOh5mw&t=24s

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Clouds predicts:
"She just might become president..."

I'll go out on a very shaky limb and predict that she'll beat Schumer next year, win his seat in 2022, and be a contender for the vice-presidential slot in 2024. Perhaps running with Newsom of California as presidential candidate.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Clouds predicts:

She needs to blow a few more opportunities before she is down for such a high office.

Offline andy58-in-nh

She needs to blow a few more opportunities before she is down for such a high office.
:rolling:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

Clouds predicts:

I'll go out on a very shaky limb and predict that she'll beat Schumer next year, win his seat in 2022, and be a contender for the vice-presidential slot in 2024. Perhaps running with Newsom of California as presidential candidate.

Definitely a possibility.  The GOP/RNC needs to get their schitz together (as usual they won't).

Offline Killer Clouds

BLOW a few more what? We're talking about AOC and not Kamelass. LMAO!

Sorry I couldn't let it go.

Offline Wingnut

BLOW a few more what? We're talking about AOC and not Kamelass. LMAO!

Sorry I couldn't let it go.

C'mon man.  Let it go! 

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline Wingnut

It was just a joke.

Okay.  I haven't learned your "style" yet! lol

Offline LegalAmerican

AOC.  IS A BROWN SUPREMEST,  RACIST,  MISANDRIST , RAPING TAX PAYERS OF THEIR MONEY.  ALWAYS INSANE. 

Misandry

Description. Misandry is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general. Misandry may be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sexism, hostility, gynocentrism, mockery, belittling of men, violence against men, and sexual objectification. Wikipedia

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:07:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

You know @LegalAmerican if I didn't know better, I'd bet the house you were AOC Envy...... :patriot:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.