Author Topic: Pentagon announces COVID-19 vaccines will be mandatory for troops by mid-September  (Read 245 times)

Online mountaineer

Pentagon announces COVID-19 vaccines will be mandatory for troops by mid-September
By Eleanor Watson
Updated on: August 9, 2021 / 1:54 PM / CBS News

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued a memo Monday requiring members of the military to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by September 15.  "I have every confidence that Service leadership and your commanders will implement this new vaccination program with professionalism, skill, and compassion," Austin said in the memo.

Austin also said he will seek the president's approval to make the vaccine mandatory either by mid-September or immediately upon the FDA's formal authorization, whichever comes first. Vaccines in the military are voluntary when under emergency use authorization by the FDA. The president has the authority to waive the rule and make the vaccine a requirement for personnel. 

In a statement, President Biden said "strongly" supported Austin's decision. ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-for-troops-by-mid-september/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pinging @txradioguy.  This is the announcement you were telling us about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Pinging @txradioguy.  This is the announcement you were telling us about.

That's the one.  They are going to take the healthiest and least likely segment of the population to get C-19 and jab them with an experimental drug that might or might not work.

I can already hear boots running for the exits now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:46:25 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

Injecting totally unnecessary substances into our fighting forces. What could possibly go wrong?
I'm sure China is pleased.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's the one.  They are going to take the healthiest and least likely segment of the population to get C-19 and jab them with an experimental drug that might or might not work.

Only the boots filled with Deplorables.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Only the boots filled with Deplorables.

Then it could be by design.  The Liberals hate how Conservative the rank and file of the military actually is.  Obama was the first one to openly show his dislike of us.  It's like with hating cops and being racist...he made it ok for Democrats to openly display those traits again.

Forcing us to get an experimental vaccine would be the way to "purify" the ranks without making it look obvious.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

Pentagon announces COVID-19 vaccines will be mandatory for troops by mid-September
By Eleanor Watson
Updated on: August 9, 2021 / 1:54 PM / CBS News

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued a memo Monday requiring members of the military to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by September 15.  "I have every confidence that Service leadership and your commanders will implement this new vaccination program with professionalism, skill, and compassion," Austin said in the memo.

Austin also said he will seek the president's approval to make the vaccine mandatory either by mid-September or immediately upon the FDA's formal authorization, whichever comes first. Vaccines in the military are voluntary when under emergency use authorization by the FDA. The president has the authority to waive the rule and make the vaccine a requirement for personnel. 

In a statement, President Biden said "strongly" supported Austin's decision. ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-for-troops-by-mid-september/

That is the WOKE general who is pushing C.R.T. on solders, supports BLM and is pushing gayness into military.  he is the one purging all conservatives from military.  I say he is on the down low, and a marxist with PERSONAL ISSUES.

Hhe is upset when he dresses in civilian clothes and people don't recognize him as a general. Then gave his briefings over to someone white, as HE FELT...they would be listened to better.  He came away his power, than complains about it. Says that every day, he wakes up a black man.  See, the problem? 

If conservatives have been purged, their lives may just have been saved!  What a WOKE,FOOL, GENERAL.  8888crybaby

Love this little girl!  Officer Tatum is also one of my favorite men. All about BEHAVIORS. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHYcQbsrbfA
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:44:33 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online rustynail

How long till it is said?  “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Oh yea, definitely. After the crushing defeat in Afghanistan, and the Antifa/BLM Leftist Democrat General forcing his Marxist agenda on the troops, followed by forced drug experimentation, all military forces and the national guard are going to see a mass exodus combined with extremely low recruitment numbers. Who would want to voluntarily get involved in the chaotic mess the U.S. Military has become these days?

Especially when there are homeless junkies on the street making more money in a year with government handouts for nothing, than an E-5 Sergeant makes in a year.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

FAQs on the coming COVID-19 vaccine military mandate
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2021, 02:07:16 pm »
FAQs on the coming COVID-19 vaccine military mandate
by Jamie McIntyre, Senior Writer |
 | August 10, 2021 07:16 AM

THE COMING MANDATE: At the direction of President Joe Biden, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is moving ahead with plans to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for uniformed military members by mid-September, whether or not the vaccine has been fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

“I will seek the President's approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon the U.S. Food and Drug Administration licensure, whichever comes first,” Austin said in a “message to the force” memo released yesterday.

The memo was short on details, as Austin has left it up to the individual military services to draw up implementation plans. “I have every confidence that service leadership and your commanders will implement this new vaccination program with professionalism, skill, and compassion,” he said.

Here’s what we know about the new policy:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/faqs-on-the-coming-covid-19-vaccine-military-mandate