Author Topic: A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS  (Read 279 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 04:54:10 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Does Dr. Cole know what he is talking about?  I say yes!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Got a transcript of the video or an article by the guy? Videos are less easy to quote and thus less conducive to discussion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

Got a transcript of the video or an article by the guy? Videos are less easy to quote and thus less conducive to discussion.

Some background:

A viral video features a doctor making dubious claims about COVID-19 vaccines and treatments at a forum hosted by Idaho’s lieutenant governor. Dr. Ryan Cole claims mRNA vaccines cause cancer and autoimmune diseases, but the lead author of the paper on which Cole based that claim told us there is no evidence mRNA vaccines cause those ailments.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-idaho-doctor-makes-baseless-claims-about-safety-of-covid-19-vaccines/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

Garden City doctor responds to critics of his statements made to lawmakers
https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/208/garden-city-doctor-reacts-fact-checking-his-statements-lawmakers/277-6d4ba8c6-3eb7-4334-bfe2-2052c57a7e0e

...By late Wednesday afternoon, Cole had sent a three-page long response about the statements he made to state lawmakers and the reaction from Souza.

"First of all, I want to apologize for seeming dismissive of the massive amount of death we have had due to the COVID virus," he wrote. "Every life is valued and important. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones, regardless of their age or expected death. I am a physician first, with extensive background and training in pathology, in addition to many years I chose to spend caring for patients in the ER, family medicine and dermatology. I take very seriously the physician’s oath to 'First, do no harm.'”

Cole stated that he is not an anti-vaxxer and he believes that vaccines are a major medical advancement that has helped increase people's life spans for the last 50 years.

"I am absolutely not in the anti-vax camp, and I am concerned that these comments came across that way. I have been vaccinated. All of my children have been vaccinated," he wrote....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Some background:

A viral video features a doctor making dubious claims about COVID-19 vaccines and treatments at a forum hosted by Idaho’s lieutenant governor. Dr. Ryan Cole claims mRNA vaccines cause cancer and autoimmune diseases, but the lead author of the paper on which Cole based that claim told us there is no evidence mRNA vaccines cause those ailments.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-idaho-doctor-makes-baseless-claims-about-safety-of-covid-19-vaccines/

Dr. Cole clearly lays out his creds in the video.  You believe whomever you choose.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

The four members of my immediate household have all been vaccinated and, obviously, I have been able to observe them in the time since (the last received their second dose in late May).

1. Pfizer; continues to work full-time at a very detail-oriented job that has also included training two new employees in the same job.

2. Moderna; continues to work full-time and completed an AA degree.

3. Pfizer; completed an AA degree and started a very detail-oriented full-time job; works out regularly with hand weights and other core exercises; assists a Tibetan- and Mandarin- speaking friend with translating materials from English to Mandarin (this family member is fluent in Mandarin as well as English) as part of his work for a doctoral degree.

4. Pfizer; continues to work full-time; resumed regular work-outs at the gym, doing both cardio and weights.

Based on my obviously limited observations, I'd say that the "jabs" did little or nothing to our "brains and other organs".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

The four members of my immediate household have all been vaccinated and, obviously, I have been able to observe them in the time since (the last received their second dose in late May).

1. Pfizer; continues to work full-time at a very detail-oriented job that has also included training two new employees in the same job.

2. Moderna; continues to work full-time and completed an AA degree.

3. Pfizer; completed an AA degree and started a very detail-oriented full-time job; works out regularly with hand weights and other core exercises; assists a Tibetan- and Mandarin- speaking friend with translating materials from English to Mandarin (this family member is fluent in Mandarin as well as English) as part of his work for a doctoral degree.

4. Pfizer; continues to work full-time; resumed regular work-outs at the gym, doing both cardio and weights.

Based on my obviously limited observations, I'd say that the "jabs" did little or nothing to our "brains and other organs".

I've severe knee pain since the jabs as well as tinnitus.  The knee pain is starting to get better (thank you Lord!) and the tinnitus kind of comes and goes now.  All in all things are getting better.  Also, I seem to start finding these white hairs on my head now, which I'm attributing to the jab. :)

Offline libertybele

Before even watching the video, my thoughts already questioned whether or not this vaccine would turn on immunity against one's own body.  There are several diseases out there that the medical community doesn't have a clue as to what causes the disease, other than an attack on one's own immune system; fybromyalgia, tarlov cyst disease, interstitial cystitis, and others.  There are treatments to help alleviate symptoms, but there are no cures and eventually meds don't help to alleviate the debilitating pain nor the symptoms.

I believe the Dr. in the video.  Thank you @Bigun for the post.

How many deaths caused by the vaccine are not being reported and how many severe symptoms are being under reported?

Many reports are coming in that the vaccines only work for a short period of time and then because of the virus' rapid mutation there is worry that the vaccines won't work at all. 

Meanwhile ... (just my opinion here) those that received the vaccine, their bodies don't have any natural immunity to ward off the virus because the vaccine turned on their own immune system against their own body!

Dr. Collins: 'We All Worry About the Day...The Vaccines Stop Working As Well'

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/dr-collins-we-all-worry-about-daythe-vaccines-stop-working-well
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:56:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

Meanwhile ... (just my opinion here) those that received the vaccine, their bodies don't have any natural immunity to ward off the virus because the vaccine turned on their own immune system against their own body!

If that was true, we would see vaccinated people with a much higher rate of hospitalization and death for Covid than the unvaccinated, when the opposite is true.

Offline libertybele

If that was true, we would see vaccinated people with a much higher rate of hospitalization and death for Covid than the unvaccinated, when the opposite is true.

@thackney that is the information that we are being told. What is being relayed that I find significant is that the current vaccines only last for 4-6 months, and I believe J&J claims 8 months. As the article that I posted questions, is what happens when these vaccines stop working because of the rapid mutation?

My question and my concern is IF one gets the vaccine will their body be able to fight off the new mutation or has their body's immune system been weakened by the vaccine, turning it's own immunity against  itself?  Are the vaccines causing the mutations?  Should we have insisted on herd immunity rather than pushing through a somewhat effective temporary vaccine?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.