Author Topic: Cuomo accuser in first public interview says 'what he did to me was a crime'  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo accuser in first public interview says 'what he did to me was a crime'
By Mychael Schnell - 08/08/21 01:29 PM EDT

A former executive assistant for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), who was one of the 11 women to accuse him of sexual harassment in a new report, sat for her first public interview where she called the governor's actions against her constitute a “crime.”

Brittany Commisso has been identified as “Executive Assistant #1” in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ (D) report into allegations against the governor, which was released on Tuesday.

The report said Cuomo “engaged in a pattern of inappropriate conduct” with Commisso, including close and intimate hugs, kisses on the cheeks, forehead, and at least once on the lips, touching and grabbing her butt during hugs and comments and jokes made about her personal life and relationships.

Commisso also said Cuomo “reached under her blouse and grabbed her breast” at one point, according to the report.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/566909-cuomo-accuser-in-first-public-interview-says-what-he-did-to-me-was-a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34