Author Topic: After Pushing Police Defunding BLM Activist Shaun King Wants Donors to Fund 24/7 Private Police For  (Read 133 times)

rangerrebew

After Pushing Police Defunding BLM Activist Shaun King Wants Donors to Fund 24/7 Private Police For Him
Fri Aug 6, 2021 Daniel Greenfield

Between AOC's Blackwater security, Rep. Cori Bush screeching that she can spend $200K on her own security but defund the police that ordinary people depend on because she's more important, and Shaun King's latest, police defunding is very obviously police privatization.

This all began when Shaun King, like a certain BLM co-founder, was caught living large.

King, 41, moved earlier this year from a luxury two-bedroom apartment in downtown Brooklyn, to the five-bedroom, 3,000 square foot North Brunswick, NJ, property, with “a lakefront backyard” and gourmet kitchen, according to public records.

The property, surrounded by lush, tall trees, was purchased by King’s wife, Rai-Tonicia King, a Ph.D. candidate and educator, in November 2020 for $842,000, public records show.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021/08/after-pushing-police-defunding-blm-activist-shaun-daniel-greenfield/

rangerrebew

Jelly fish have bigger spines. :tongue2:

Offline LMAO

The “police for me but not for thee” Is more problematic for the left than their climate change hypocrisy.

When the left violates their own climate change beliefs, we can just point that out and make fun of them and laugh

But defund the police efforts have had serious consequences for average people especially those in the urban and some of the suburban areas
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy