Author Topic: Maskless in Washington By Clarice Feldman  (Read 60 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maskless in Washington By Clarice Feldman
« on: August 08, 2021, 02:03:47 pm »
August 8, 2021
Maskless in Washington
By Clarice Feldman

After a brief respite, the Capitol and surrounding areas are playing the mask game again. Count me out. My mother is 102 and infirm and I will wear a mandated mask to visit her in her senior residence as she and those living there  are aged and extremely vulnerable. I wore one on a trip to Hawaii to visit my family whom I hadn’t seen in well over a year, although I knew this was preposterous. To go there we had to prove we were vaccinated and take a COVID test hours before we got on the plane where the air was rapidly exchanged (the entire volume of air every 2-3 minutes). My danger of getting COVID on that plane or giving it to anyone was zero, but I complied or didn’t get to see them. Even sillier the steward demanded that I lift my mask up after every sip.

In D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser this week reinstituted  masking to begin -- not by accident -- one day after her big maskless birthday bash, and was nevertheless seen a day later when the masking was required by her diktat, at a wedding without a mask on. Par for the course. I do not know of a single Democratic governor or mayor who ordered masking and lockdowns who did not break their own rule . (Rather like Climate Czar John F Kerry  taking 16 private plane trips this year which use up far more fossil fuel than you will if you continue as you were driving your fossil-fuel car. “Flight logs indicated that his family's private jet spent over 20 hours in the air from February of last year to January -- eventuating in an estimated 116 metric tons of carbon emissions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/maskless_in_washington.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34