Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..August 8th  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..August 8th
« on: August 07, 2021, 09:19:27 pm »
WASHINGTON (AP) —

ABC’s “This Week” — Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health; Ryan Crocker, former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan; Janis Shinwari, co-founder of No One Left Behind; Michael Mann, professor of atmospheric science at Pennsylvania State University; Kristina Dahl, senior climate scientist at the Union of Concerned Scientists.

__

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.

___

CBS’ “Face the Nation” — Education Secretary Miguel Cardona; Gov. Asa Hutchinson, R-Ark.; Alberto Carvalho, superintendent of Miami-Dade County, Fla., Public Schools; Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former Food and Drug Administration commissioner.

__

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Sens. Bill Cassidy, R-La., and Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.; White House adviser Anita Dunn.

__

“Fox News Sunday” — Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.; Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..August 8th
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 02:38:43 am »
A veritable Who's Who of would-be micromanaging dictators. Joy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline art.prout

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 05:10:37 am »
Sunday Morning Futures is the only show on the cables/nets worth watching (most weeks).

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 01:50:24 pm »
Dug out my Blue Ray copy of "From The Earth To The Moon". BINGE WORTHY!!!
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 01:58:52 pm »
I have some paint I need to watch and make sure it dries properly.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien