Author Topic: NY Does Not Require ID To Vote, But Now You’ll Need Vax Papers To Eat  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

NY Does Not Require ID To Vote, But Now You’ll Need Vax Papers To Eat
By Pamela Geller - on August 5, 2021
Democrats: New Nazi Party

It’s all about controlling the people and stealing elections. It’s how they roll and how they rule.

NY Does Not Require ID To Vote, But Now You’ll Need Passport To Eat

Written By BlabberBuzz | 04 August 2021:

New York City residents and visitors will be asked to present evidence of vaccination for indoor dining, gyms, and shows, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

The mayor is calling the city’s vaccine passport the “Key to NYC Pass.”

“This is a miraculous place, literally filled with wonders,” de Blasio announced about the city. “If you’re vaccinated, that’s gonna open up to you, you can open the door. If you’re unvaccinated you will not be able to participate in many things. It’s time for people to see vaccination as necessary to living a good, full, and healthy life.”

“It will require vaccination for workers and customers in indoor dining, in indoor fitness facilities, indoor entertainment facilities,” he said. “The only way to patronize these businesses indoors is if you’re vaccinated.”

https://gellerreport.com/2021/08/ny-does-not-require-id-to-vote-but-now-youll-need-vax-papers-to-eat.html/

Offline AARguy

Re: NY Does Not Require ID To Vote, But Now You’ll Need Vax Papers To Eat
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 06:43:19 am »
In 1860 the free states were in the north and the slave states were in the south. 160 years later, the positions are totally reversed.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 01:04:56 pm »
1. Buying food from the market is not restricted. Getting food from restaurants by pick-up order or a service such as Doordash is not restricted. The headline is false clickbait,

2. Many, perhaps most, restaurants are going to ignore this order. Restaurant who do try to enforce this order will lose customers.

3. Many, perhaps most, law enforcement people will refuse to enforce this, having more important things to do.

4. Lawsuits are all but certainly coming that will tie up this order in the courts for months, possibly permanently.

California hasn't tried this kind of stupid - probably won't because Recall - but I would gladly avoid restaurants that asked me for proof of vaccination (which I have been), and let manglers/owners know they lost my business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 01:23:43 pm »

2. Many, perhaps most, restaurants are going to ignore this order. Restaurant who do try to enforce this order will lose customers.

California hasn't tried this kind of stupid - probably won't because Recall - but I would gladly avoid restaurants that asked me for proof of vaccination (which I have been), and let manglers/owners know they lost my business.
I cannot think of a sillier request to make of businesses - those surviving - whom are trying to recover from a year of enforced shutdowns.

I'll happily avoid patronizing the compliant - if they are so stupid then who knows what goes on in their kitchen.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 01:37:22 pm »
What astounds me is the restaurants voluntarily requiring proof of vaccine in the absence of state or local government mandate (there are a few in Pittsburgh). Guess they don't need the business.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 01:45:08 pm »
I cannot think of a sillier request to make of businesses - those surviving - whom are trying to recover from a year of enforced shutdowns.

I'll happily avoid patronizing the compliant - if they are so stupid then who knows what goes on in their kitchen.

I've been in two restaurants since Santa Clara County reimposed the ridiculous masks-required-to-enter rule. One had no signage notifying customers to do this, while the other did. I think at least some establishments are whatevering the county.

IMO, CA's daily new cases data and daily deaths do not at all support reimposing the ridiculous masks-required-to-enter rules (which do little or nothing, especially when customers sit and eat).

NY's daily new cases data and daily deaths do not at all support Cuomo's vaccine passport BS, either, to the degree (IMO) that it looks like an attempt to divert attention from him own wrongdoing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 01:51:52 pm »
I've been in two restaurants since Santa Clara County reimposed the ridiculous masks-required-to-enter rule. One had no signage notifying customers to do this, while the other did. I think at least some establishments are whatevering the county.

IMO, CA's daily new cases data and daily deaths do not at all support reimposing the ridiculous masks-required-to-enter rules (which do little or nothing, especially when customers sit and eat).

NY's daily new cases data and daily deaths do not at all support Cuomo's vaccine passport BS, either, to the degree (IMO) that it looks like an attempt to divert attention from him own wrongdoing.
Its clear to any reasonably objective person that the latest round of Covid hysteria has nothing whatsoever to do with public health.

If it ever did past, say, May of 2020.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 11:39:23 pm »
I understand States Rights,and am in favor of them,but this is a FEDERAL issue and if the individual states want to allow anyone to vote in federal elections with no ID required,the votes shouldn't be accepted.

WHY are there no big,powerful law firms filing pro bono lawsuits to nullify those votes?

BTW,no one should say "because there is no money in it."

How much money are they going to make from lawsuits once the economy collapses and everybody is out of work,including them?

Not only that,but the "money" they do have in stocks and bonds is going to become instantly worthless.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 11:41:20 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 12:25:59 am »
@rangerrebew

And, I just read Austin, Texas, hospitals are full of covid patients; Austin has gone into an emergency situation.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 04:36:27 am »
I see. And I read "somewhere" that Martians are invading Hoboken. Do you have a source you can NAME?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 04:55:48 am »
I see. And I read "somewhere" that Martians are invading Hoboken. Do you have a source you can NAME?

@AARguy

So THAT is where the Covid came from! The DNC was importing Martians into Hoboken,knowing they would blend right in and nobody would notice them,and they brought the Covid from Mars!

Come to think of it,does anyone know when Kameltoe first emerged from the muck to be noticed? Could she have came here with the Martians?

Have we been invaded?

Was that movie a documentary of things to come?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AARguy

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 02:59:19 am »
OK, So you do NOT have a source you can name. You just "read it somewhere". Ok... we got it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 12:27:29 pm »
Over half of the ICU beds in Texas are occupied by non-Covid patients, according to Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Research Center.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/texas
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org