Author Topic: Security Alert U.S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan (All Americans Should Leave Now)  (Read 411 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan
Security Alert U.S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan
August 7, 2021

The U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to leave Afghanistan immediately using available commercial flight options.  Given the security conditions and reduced staffing, the Embassy’s ability to assist U.S. citizens in Afghanistan is extremely limited even within Kabul.

The U.S. Embassy can provide a repatriation loan for U.S. citizens who cannot afford at this time to purchase a commercial ticket to the United States.  Please contact the Embassy’s American Citizen Services Unit at KabulACS@state.gov for further information.

The U.S. Embassy reminds U.S. citizens that on April 27, 2021, the Department of State ordered the departure from U.S. Embassy Kabul of U.S. government employees whose functions can be performed elsewhere due to increasing violence and threat reports in Kabul.  The Travel Advisory for Afghanistan remains Level 4-Do Not Travel due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, armed conflict, and COVID-19. Domestic flights and ground transportation routes outside of Kabul are severely limited and subject to cancellation or closure.

(more)
https://af.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-kabul-afghanistan-august-7-2021/

-----------------------------------------------
This is an admission by the American government that they recognize that Afghanistan is turning into chaotic hell. And an admission that America will do nothing to stop the rise of the Taliban as the dominant force there.

No doubt all the Afghans who helped and supported America's effort, and their entire families, will be at least slaughtered if not worse and tortured and sold into slavery. They were warned by people all over the world not to ever trust America. One day, they will just disappear. And that is exactly what happened.

Good Luck to America attempting to find allies in the next conflict.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:26:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan
Security Alert U.S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan
August 7, 2021

The U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to leave Afghanistan immediately using available commercial flight options.  Given the security conditions and reduced staffing, the Embassy’s ability to assist U.S. citizens in Afghanistan is extremely limited even within Kabul.

The U.S. Embassy can provide a repatriation loan for U.S. citizens who cannot afford at this time to purchase a commercial ticket to the United States.  Please contact the Embassy’s American Citizen Services Unit at KabulACS@state.gov for further information.

The U.S. Embassy reminds U.S. citizens that on April 27, 2021, the Department of State ordered the departure from U.S. Embassy Kabul of U.S. government employees whose functions can be performed elsewhere due to increasing violence and threat reports in Kabul.  The Travel Advisory for Afghanistan remains Level 4-Do Not Travel due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, armed conflict, and COVID-19. Domestic flights and ground transportation routes outside of Kabul are severely limited and subject to cancellation or closure.

(more)
https://af.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-kabul-afghanistan-august-7-2021/

-----------------------------------------------
This is an admission by the American government that they recognize that Afghanistan is turning into chaotic hell. And an admission that America will do nothing to stop the rise of the Taliban as the dominant force there.

No doubt all the Afghans who helped and supported America's effort, and their entire families, will be at least slaughtered if not worse and tortured and sold into slavery. They were warned by people all over the world not to ever trust America. One day, they will just disappear. And that is exactly what happened.

Good Luck to America attempting to find allies in the next conflict.

8888crybaby

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We never should have gone there to start with,unless it was in tanks or attack aircraft.

WHEN are these fools going to get it in their heads that the people of the Muddle East ,with few exceptions,are NOT civilized people you can reason with?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:21:07 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Thank Bush and the globalist 'Nationbuilders'. Business sure was good while it lasted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank Bush and the globalist 'Nationbuilders'. Business sure was good while it lasted.

@skeeter

Who knows how many millions they skimmed and got as kickbacks over the years?

Offline dfwgator

How stupid do you have to be to be in Afghanistan in the first place, if you're non-military?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How stupid do you have to be to be in Afghanistan in the first place, if you're non-military?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Tehran embassy 1979 re-run?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You would be surprised by the pull of family.
I have known people in my life who returned to Iran, China, Pakistan, India, Mexico, South America, etc. for a funeral or to visit family and never came back.

Natives have a kind of picturesque view of their homelands. They think -- having lived in America --, "If it happens, I can deal with it." or "They would never do that to me." or "I will change them." To you and me this is unrealistic thinking. However, we do not have the background to understand how they think. I've seen it all my life.

Most people maintain an affiliation to their country of birth and their family regardless of objective real circumstances.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

Pretty freaking stupid if you are not ex-military or you don't have a damn good reason to be there.

The second group includes retired special operations people,who really don't have any civilian job skills,but can get paid mega-bucks for doing what they have done their whole lives.

Think about it for a minute. Here  you are,a highly-skilled special operations soldier in your early 40's who due to your specialized skills and background doesn't even fit in the regular army,and you are suddenly out on the street in civilian world,with nothing to do and no hope of finding a real job. You are also a bit (to be charitable) aggressive for civilian standards,and maybe have a run in or two with civilians who don't understand you REALLY shouldn't start screaming "I will kill you,motherblah!" at people you don't know.

So,you see these job offers for spec ops vets that approach 6 figure salaries when you include benefits if you will go back to Shitstainistan,and since that is basically the only type of place you are comfortable working in anyhow,going back not only seems like the best thing to do,it seems like the ONLY thing to do.

In this respect,the Muddle East vets have it easier than the VN vets. At least they have somewhere to go where they and their skill sets are appreciated.

Of course,the downside is ALL good things must end,and one day they WILL have to come back to the US and try to fit into the world of Steve and Susie Sixpack,and chances are it is going to be worse then than it was when they first got discharged.

The biggest challenge *I* faced as a newly discharged career soldier was learning that unlike in the army,you can't trust ANYBODY in "civilian world" to keep their promises to you. I still have problems understanding that to this very day.