Author Topic: Attorney For Ashli Babbitt’s Family Claims She Was Ambushed, Seeking $10 Million In Damages  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney For Ashli Babbitt’s Family Claims She Was Ambushed, Seeking $10 Million In Damages
 Carmine Sabia August 7, 2021

The family of Ashli Babbitt is planning to sue the Capitol Police for $10 million for, what it called, an “ambush” attack that resulted in her death.

An attorney for the Babbitt family, Terry Roberts, who specializes in police misconduct cases, spoke to Real Clear Investigations this week and said that he does not believe Babbitt was warned before the officer shot her, Fox News reported.

“It’s not debatable. There was no warning,” he said. “I would call what he did an ambush. I don’t think he’s a good officer. I think he’s reckless.”

“Those other officers were within earshot. If he’s yelling, they certainly aren’t showing any reaction to it,” he said. “If he was giving any kind of warning, why didn’t they react?” he said.

The unnamed officer’s attorney has denied the allegations.

“It’s a false narrative that he issued no verbal commands or warnings. He was screaming, ‘Stay back! Stay back! Don’t come in here!'” he said.

“The family plans to file a $10 million wrongful death lawsuit against the Capitol Police and the officer,” Fox News said, citing a Washington Examiner report.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/ashli-babbitts-family-47590/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34