Author Topic: Biden Loses His Mind Again, Makes Up How Many Americans There Are  (Read 185 times)

rangerrebew

Politics
Biden Loses His Mind Again, Makes Up How Many Americans There Are

By

Admin
Published on August 7, 2021

It’s getting worse.

We now can’t go through a day without Joe Biden going into dementia mode, sometimes more than once in one day. The incidents are starting to pile up on top of each other.

Yesterday he was creepy, pulling a little girl to him and then sticking his nose in her hair. He then babbled on incoherently comparing the police who dealt with the Capitol riot to brawlers he knew as a youngster.

Biden and the Democrats have continued to demonize the unvaccinated. Not exactly a good message if you want to encourage people to get vaccinated. But here he is confusing himself when he talks about the “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” He seems to be squinting at the teleprompter at :11 and not getting what it is saying, so he ends up saying the “vaxation of the unvaccinated.”

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/biden-loses-his-mind-again-makes-up-how-many-americans-there-are/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden Loses His Mind Again, Makes Up How Many Americans There Are
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 05:23:50 pm »
4 paragraphs, didn't get to its point, so I'll save y'all a click. Biden said 350 million Americans have been vaccinated, out of a nation of ~330 million.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 06:10:25 pm »
That thing with the little girl was creepy as hell ... let out a big 'eeeewwwwwww' when I saw it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 06:16:52 pm »
4 paragraphs, didn't get to its point, so I'll save y'all a click. Biden said 350 million Americans have been vaccinated, out of a nation of ~330 million.

Thank you for that. He continues to ramble, babble and stammer. I truly feel for him as his cognitive abilities continues to diminish and yet his wife, his family and the DEM party and for the matter the GOP, does nothing and continues to let him carry on. Sad.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 06:41:04 pm »
My FIL after about his 5th of 12 years of Alzheimers started blurting out random nonsense. 

If the alternative wasn't so bad, I'd be clamoring for a "fitness for duty" examination.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 07:24:38 pm »
But, but, but, a dying old man with dementia is so much better than Trump, RIGHT ?  The same crowd that brought us the Clintons and Obama.  Stay the course, full speed ahead, that reef ahead is just a figment of your imagination!
The reprobate, drunk on the rage of the Lord, are not about to open their eyes, nor accept truth over lies/liars!
GFG
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions