Author Topic: Exclusive — Tom Cotton: Illegal Aliens Committing ‘Murder’ and ‘Rape’ Because Joe Biden ‘Won’t Secur  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Tom Cotton: Illegal Aliens Committing ‘Murder’ and ‘Rape’ Because Joe Biden ‘Won’t Secure Border’

Wendell Husebø 6 Aug 2021

MANCHESTER New Hampshire — Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) warned in an interview with Breitbart News that illegal aliens are committing “murder” and “rape” because President Joe Biden “won’t enforce the law and secure our border.”

“We see stories time and time again of illegal aliens committing murder or rape or carjacking people who shouldn’t be in our country to begin with. But they’re here because the Biden administration won’t enforce the law on secure our border,” Cotton began during an exclusive interview with Breitbart News while in New Hampshire to raise money for the granite state Republican Party.

“I know we may be in New Hampshire here, but every town in New Hampshire is a border town, because so much of the drugs that you see in New Hampshire and across the country comes from our southern border,” Cotton said.

Cotton asserted the “lion share” of drugs fueling the opioid crisis come from China by way of the Mexican-American border.
“The evidence on that is clear,” he began. “China has super case laboratories where they make the precursors to synthetic opioids like fentanyl. They send them [drugs] to the cartels in Mexico which finished the job by pressing them into pills or cutting them into other drugs, and they ship them into America.”

“Our boarder patrol does a good job of trying to detect these drugs, which in some cases are literally shipped over in the quantity that they could kill every American. They’re so deadly. And just such a small amount is captured at our border, but that’s just what they catch, think about what they miss. That’s one reason why we just saw the terrible tragedy of the biggest number of drug overdoses in American history last year.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/08/06/exclusive-tom-cotton-illegal-aliens-murder-rape-joe-biden-secure-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I may have been in the minority around here, but I've had Cotton in my top 3 for POTUS for some time.

Very seldom have I disagreed with any of his POV's. And he nailed this one as usual.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Not to mention the spread of COVID.

Online roamer_1

I may have been in the minority around here, but I've had Cotton in my top 3 for POTUS for some time.

Very seldom have I disagreed with any of his POV's. And he nailed this one as usual.

YUP. I would vote for Cotton in a quick minute... That being said, I would always prefer a governor over a senator, simply for the administrative experience.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Cotton, say hello to...