Author Topic: Economy adds 943,000 new jobs as recovery picks up pace  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Economy adds 943,000 new jobs as recovery picks up pace
« on: August 06, 2021, 01:35:28 pm »
Economy adds 943,000 new jobs as recovery picks up pace
by Joseph Lawler, Policy Editor |
 | August 06, 2021 08:30 AM

The economy added 943,000 new jobs in July, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday, bringing the labor market recovery to its fastest pace in over a year. The unemployment rate fell by half of a percentage point to 5.4%.

The report beat forecasters' expectations, which were for around 870,000 new nonfarm payroll jobs.

The details of the report suggested underlying momentum in the recovery. Revisions added 119,000 jobs to the previous two months' tallies. Labor force participation and wages also rose.

"Things are undeniably moving in the right direction," said Greg McBride, the chief financial analyst for Bankrate.com.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/economy-adds-jobs-recovery-picks-up-pace
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Economy adds 943,000 new jobs as recovery picks up pace
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 01:36:25 pm »
Nonsense.  These are old jobs to which the job-holders are returning.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 01:45:21 pm »
Then why are we still paying people to stay home and not pay their rent? 9999hair out0000
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 01:58:25 pm »
Rubber Band effect.  Reset of the Trump economy, which will be soon undone by the idiot Biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.