Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo’s doubling down. His former aides are scratching their heads.  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Andrew Cuomo’s doubling down. His former aides are scratching their heads.

By ANNA GRONEWOLD

08/04/2021 05:27 PM EDT

ALBANY, N.Y. — For the second time this year, Andrew Cuomo finds himself alone in an almost unthinkable political quagmire. And for the second time this year, Cuomo has given no signals that he will back down. Instead, he’s preparing to fight back.

But unlike in March, when multiple allegations of sexual harassment first emerged, it’s now hard to see any new escape route for the governor, who is under criminal investigation and is facing almost certain impeachment in the aftermath of state Attorney General Tish James’ investigation of his conduct.

The only one who seems to be unaware of the desperate state of affairs is the governor.

Aides close to the governor say he is pushing for a press conference to refute James’s report in further detail, though it’s unclear if and when that plan will come to fruition as they try to talk him down.

more
https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2021/08/04/andrew-cuomos-doubling-down-his-former-aides-are-scratching-their-heads-1389522
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

I hope he keeps doubling down.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope he keeps doubling down.

Someone will have to make Guido the Govenor an offer he can't refuse
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
persona non grata
In the fascist cut-throat world of the far-Left, this is the kiss of death.
Counting the days now ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.