Author Topic: Israel 'Ready to Attack Iran' as Defense Minister Says 'We Need to Take Military Action'  (Read 278 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Newsweek
by Brendan Cole 
5 hrs ago

Israel's defense minister Benny Gantz has said that his country is ready to attack Iran and that there must be a global response to the threat that the Islamic republic poses.

His comments come amid growing tensions following a deadly drone strike on an Israeli-operated tanker off the coast of Oman.

Israel, along with the U.S. and the U.K. have blamed Tehran for the attack on the Mercer Street last week that killed two people. Iran has denied involvement.

"Israel is ready to attack Iran, yes," Gantz told Ynet on Thursday.

(more)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-ready-to-attack-iran-as-defense-minister-says-we-need-to-take-military-action/ar-AAMXS2i
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:22:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Hopefully the Israelis understand the LIEden Administration and US State Department well enough to use them to plant word of a fake attack with Iran. Because any advance word of an Israeli attack will be leaked to Iran, very quickly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden & Co is no friend to Israel.  I do not see Israel attacking Iran while Biden is POTUS.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Israel has played everything hush-hush since Hussein Obama was President.
There are too many actual Muslim extremists or Muslim supporters in top intelligence positions in America.
Israel is well aware that anything they say to America, is broadcast to the greater Muslim World in real time.
They also know that most American Democrats (including Biden) will tacitly side with Iran in a conflict.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Biden & Co is no friend to Israel.  I do not see Israel attacking Iran while Biden is POTUS.

IF Israel is waiting for the oval office to turn GOP, they are going to be waiting for a very long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.