Author Topic: Biden DOJ Orders States Not To Conduct Arizona-Style Forensic Audits Of 2020 Election, Threatens Pr  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

Biden DOJ Orders States Not To Conduct Arizona-Style Forensic Audits Of 2020 Election, Threatens Prison Time
Those who conduct forensic audits are racist, suggests the Biden DOJ, and may be imprisoned for up to a year.
Tom Pappert   by Tom Pappert   
August 3, 2021

In a document the Biden regime Department of Justice is calling “guidance“, the agency repeats the often-mocked declaration that “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history” and chastises supporters of election integrity for demanding “an unusual second round of examinations” in states with reports of widespread voter fraud. The agency then suggests these audits could violate the Civil Rights Act of 1960.

“There are federal or criminal penalties attached,” the Department of Justice asserts. They claim that those who arrange forensic audits of the 2020 election “can face fines of up to $1,000 and imprisonment of up to one year for each violation.” Then, their intimidating document suggests that these audits represent “intimidation”.
Covfefe Coffee

“The Attorney General is authorized to file a civil action seeking preventative relief” against those who organize election audits, the “guidance” explains. “Judicial decisions have established that voter intimidation need not involve physical threats,” the “guidance” continues. (READ MORE: Attorney General Merrick Garland Says Antifa Attacks On Courthouses Aren’t Domestic Terrorism Because They Happen At Night)

https://nationalfile.com/biden-doj-orders-states-not-to-conduct-arizona-style-forensic-audits-of-2020-election-threatens-prison-time/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is no way in HELL that is legal.

Then again,good luck taking them to court over it when they control the alleged Dept of Justice.

Truth to tell,somebody in Congress should be drawing up impeachment papers on Biden right at this very moment for even suggesting such a thing.

It is something both Hitler and Stalin did.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

There is no way in HELL that is legal.

Then again,good luck taking them to court over it when they control the alleged Dept of Justice.

Truth to tell,somebody in Congress should be drawing up impeachment papers on Biden right at this very moment for even suggesting such a thing.

It is something both Hitler and Stalin did.
Sounds to me like a great opportunity to tell the fedguv to go to hell in a very public way.

That would make my day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds to me like a great opportunity to tell the fedguv to go to hell in a very public way.

That would make my day.

AZ State Senators Rogers, Borrelli and Fann have been doing exactly that.  All have publicly stated, "Federal Agents will be jailed if they try to inhibit the Audit in any way."  The Feds backed off, so it can be done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only a fool would think there is nothing 'suspicious' in that declaration.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Only a fool would think there is nothing 'suspicious' in that declaration.
oh there are quite a few of those. One or two right here, even.

Offline skeeter

AZ State Senators Rogers, Borrelli and Fann have been doing exactly that.  All have publicly stated, "Federal Agents will be jailed if they try to inhibit the Audit in any way."  The Feds backed off, so it can be done.
man, that musta felt good.

Pls post that kind of stuff. It’s good medicine.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's time for state GOP officials to band together on this and mandatory vaccines and make it clear to the FedGov that if they cross the legal line they will be imprisoned.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
man, that musta felt good.

Pls post that kind of stuff. It’s good medicine.

I get frequent updates on the developments on the Audit from my Chairman, Kelli Ward and also from Senator Kelly Thompson.  Some things are not for public consumption (mainly the ones from the Chairman), but Kelly Thompson is on Telegram and I get a lot of news from her. 

https://t.me/KellyTownsend

Then there's Arizona Audit Watch Channel, but it may not be as reliable as Kelly's.  Yesterday they posted a story from Code Monkeys about a Dominion whistleblower that disproves a number of Rat lies about the Admin Passwords the County swears it doesn't have.  Kelly reposted it.

https://t.me/AZAuditWatch
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's time for state GOP officials to band together on this and mandatory vaccines and make it clear to the FedGov that if they cross the legal line they will be imprisoned.

That's correct.  Promise it, then follow through to make examples.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Catching election fraud perpetrators is now a crime?  Like democrats actively committing grievous felony acts while Trump was in office wasn't enough?  Democrats have been highly effective in giving fools the right to vote, even foreigners interests over AMERICANS.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions