Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« on: August 04, 2021, 01:16:48 pm »
August 4, 2021
Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
By Steve McCann

I have been vilified for refusing to be jabbed with an experimental vaccine.  I have been told that I am among the worst people on the face of the earth as that refusal is putting an inordinate number of people at risk of near certain death.  That it is my civic duty and obligation to be swept up in the hysteria and march meekly in lockstep with whatever the omniscient government bureaucrats tell us to do.  That I must sacrifice personal choices and freedom for the benefit of the collective.  That, in fact, the choice to get a vaccine and to wear a mask is an expression of one’s freedom to be a moral citizen and to protect family, community and country.

Joe Biden has told me that I am unpatriotic, and a very stupid person for not being vaccinated and robotically believing his claim: “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines.”  (That is an out and out lie.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/why_i_refuse_to_be_vaccinated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 01:26:06 pm »
A very logical explanation of why he's not going to get it.  Don't blame him one bit.

As long as I have a choice I'm not going to either.  23+ years of getting jabbed with experimental vaccines and taking pills that in some people have side effects that mimic PTSD have given me the right to say "no thanks I'll pass" on taking yet another untested vaccine.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 01:28:56 pm »
I have taken two flu shots in my life, they both nearly killed me, so my No Thanks is firm!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 01:34:52 pm »
The more the people I despise demand I take the jab the less inclined I am to do it.

Basic human psychology.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 01:37:06 pm »
The more the people I despise demand I take the jab the less inclined I am to do it.

Basic human psychology.

:yowsa: And all for something that has a 99+% recovery rate.  I don't get it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 01:40:22 pm »
I have taken two flu shots in my life, they both nearly killed me, so my No Thanks is firm!

Same here. I also have had two flu shots in my life. Though the medical community says that you can't become ill from the flu shot, I don't believe that to be the truth.  I wasn't ill before the shot, but got the flu shortly after and I thought I was going to die.

NO COVID vaccine for me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 01:49:26 pm »
@txradioguy

Yesterday, the mayor of New York City said you must show your vaccination card to eat in a restaurant or go to plays, etc.  I think it starts today.  So, get the shot or basically, stay at home.  I believe companies are doing that - get the shot or do not have a job.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 01:52:43 pm »
:yowsa: And all for something that has a 99+% recovery rate.  I don't get it.
I'm a free man. Demanding will not cut it. They'll need to convince me.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 01:54:13 pm »
@txradioguy

Yesterday, the mayor of New York City said you must show your vaccination card to eat in a restaurant or go to plays, etc.  I think it starts today.  So, get the shot or basically, stay at home.  I believe companies are doing that - get the shot or do not have a job.

The ultimate consequence of that will be to simply push more people out of NYC and into the surrounding counties.  Or other states.  That will simply further hollow out the NYC tax base.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 01:54:16 pm »
I've never had a problem with a vaccine. I had mild symptoms with the 2nd Covid jab but I expected that since Covid is not a "human" disease.
If you are OK with getting Covid, I wouldn't worry about the vaccine. I saw too many people getting put in the hospital with it including family. Too many of them were also Branch Covidians which I found ironic. You are lecturing me constantly with "Wear the mask" and YOU are the one that got Covid??
Countdown to Resignation

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2021, 01:55:15 pm »
I'm a free man.

We once were but that time is LONG past now.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2021, 01:55:36 pm »
@txradioguy

Note: Minorities and Millennials are less likely to be vaxxed. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2021, 02:00:11 pm »
A couple of restaurants in Pittsburgh self-righteously announced yesterday they will require proof of vaccination of customers. No vax, no dinner. Isn't that just great they really don't need the business of the unvaxxed?

Meanwhile, my sister was asked whether she'd like to take a job (performing music) where the director is requiring the musicians to be vaccinated. No vax, no job. As an independent contractor who has no salaried job, this really could make life difficult for her. But we all know that being around a clarinetist is inherently dangerous, or something.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 02:01:01 pm »
@txradioguy

@Victoria33 and that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.  DeCommio's order yesterday becomes a de facto vaccine mandate for any employee that works in a restaurant or gym or store in NYC.  I'm sure the unions are going to love that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 02:04:23 pm »
@txradioguy

There's no question that companies are firing people who refuse the vax.  Hospitals are firing people who worked in the COVID trenches since last February because they won't take it.  If anybody on the planet has developed natural immunity, it's the nurses, doctors and support people for these hospitals.

Meanwhile, the damnedable gummint is gleefully looking away from these assaults on HIPAA and is actually encouraging companies to break the privacy law.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2021, 02:09:51 pm »
There's no question that companies are firing people who refuse the vax.  Hospitals are firing people who worked in the COVID trenches since last February because they won't take it.  If anybody on the planet has developed natural immunity, it's the nurses, doctors and support people for these hospitals.

Meanwhile, the damnedable gummint is gleefully looking away from these assaults on HIPAA and is actually encouraging companies to break the privacy law.

The CG here at Knox actually tried to put in his Geberal Order #1 on COVID requirements taht requiring people on post to show their vaccination status wasn't a HIPAA violation and got his hand spanked by Big Army JAG for saying that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
The CG here at Knox actually tried to put in his Geberal Order #1 on COVID requirements taht requiring people on post to show their vaccination status wasn't a HIPAA violation and got his hand spanked by Big Army JAG for saying that.

It's good to see you again, @txradioguy!  I missed you!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 02:13:17 pm »

How many infected illegal aliens were dropped off by the feds in NYC over the past 6 months. I wonder how a court will react to that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 02:35:51 pm »
It's good to see you again, @txradioguy!  I missed you!

Sorry I've been away.  This damn retirement job is keeping me busy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2021, 02:38:04 pm »
How many infected illegal aliens were dropped off by the feds in NYC over the past 6 months. I wonder how a court will react to that.

The DoJ's refusal to look at that problem is hampering our ability to stop the heavy flow of disease-ridden turd worlders in the courts.  They are bringing more plagues than just a disease with a 99.7% survival rate, like Tuberculosis.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2021, 02:39:33 pm »
Sorry I've been away.  This damn retirement job is keeping me busy.

Dittos.  Mrs. Liberty and I are now Executives of the County GOP.  We're gearing up for the annual Picnic this Saturday, so it's busy, busy, busy!
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2021, 02:45:31 pm »
The DoJ's refusal to look at that problem is hampering our ability to stop the heavy flow of disease-ridden turd worlders in the courts.  They are bringing more plagues than just a disease with a 99.7% survival rate, like Tuberculosis.
Yesterday China Joe actually cited Texas' high Covid rates as a reason states with lax Covid restrictions need to tighten up. Now thats hutzpah.

Any lie can be made to fly with a totally compliant media.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2021, 02:52:14 pm »
Dittos.  Mrs. Liberty and I are now Executives of the County GOP.  We're gearing up for the annual Picnic this Saturday, so it's busy, busy, busy!

Congratulations!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2021, 03:01:00 pm »
A very logical explanation of why he's not going to get it.  Don't blame him one bit.

As long as I have a choice I'm not going to either.  23+ years of getting jabbed with experimental vaccines and taking pills that in some people have side effects that mimic PTSD have given me the right to say "no thanks I'll pass" on taking yet another untested vaccine.
I'm right there with you...20+ years of being a human guinea pig for the DoD has created an implicit distrust of the government's "mandates".  Flu, Anthrax, Pyridostigmine bromide, etc. They can take that product they keep calling a vaccine and go piss up a rope AFAIC.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2021, 03:13:38 pm »
I'm right there with you...20+ years of being a human guinea pig for the DoD has created an implicit distrust of the government's "mandates".  Flu, Anthrax, Pyridostigmine bromide, etc. They can take that product they keep calling a vaccine and go piss up a rope AFAIC.

Hooah!  888high58888