Author Topic: Obama cancels party after 'super spreader' accusations  (Read 1354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama cancels party after 'super spreader' accusations
« on: August 04, 2021, 12:49:55 pm »
Obama cancels party after 'super spreader' accusations

Hundreds of people were expected to attend Obama’s 60th birthday bash at the 44th president’s Martha's Vineyard home.
By
Adam Barnes | Aug. 4, 2021

Story at a glance

Former President Obama’s massive birthday party plans have been drastically reduced amid concerns the gathering could serve as a superspreading event.
    “Due to the new spread of the Delta variant over the past week, the President and Mrs. Obama have decided to significantly scale back the event to include only family and close friends,” Hannah Hankins, a spokeswoman for the former president, told The New York Times.
    Obama’s initial plans led to critiques of the merits of hosting a large gathering as government agencies warn of the growing COVID-19 threats.

Former President Obama’s massive birthday party plans have been drastically reduced amid concerns the gathering could serve as a superspreading event as the delta coronavirus variant surges across the U.S.

Hundreds of people were expected to attend Obama’s 60th birthday bash at the 44th president’s Martha's Vineyard home scheduled for Saturday, and some prospective attendees were already en route to the party, The New York Times reported. Others were in the process of mandatory coronavirus testing, before the Obamas decided to limit attendance to family and friends.

“Due to the new spread of the Delta variant over the past week, the President and Mrs. Obama have decided to significantly scale back the event to include only family and close friends,” Hannah Hankins, a spokeswoman for the former president, told The New York Times. “He’s appreciative of others sending their birthday wishes from afar and looks forward to seeing people soon.”

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/566252-obama-cancels-party-after-super-spreader-accusations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Obama cancels party after 'super spreader' accusations
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 12:58:39 pm »
Boo-hoo-hoo.

Who cares.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 01:01:32 pm »
some prospective attendees were already en route to the party  .... Others were in the process of mandatory coronavirus testing ...
:silly: How incredibly insulting to be uninvited, especially if you've already gone to the trouble and expense of heading to MV.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 01:39:32 pm »
This story has been updated with the news of the "scaling back" of the Obama bash. Before that, however, Jack Cashill wrote:
As planned, some 475 invited guests and at least 200 worker bees will swarm the Obamas' waterfront estate on Martha's Vineyard, a tony little island off the coast of Massachusetts.  In addition to their vax cards, I suspect the worker bees and even the guests will have to show a photo ID.  Apparently, birthday invites are more vulnerable than ballots in Obama world....

The Obamas bought this nearly 7,000-square-foot waterfront home in the fall of 2019.  They paid nearly $12 million for their new digs.  No big deal.  They had pocketed a reported $65 million advance for their respective memoirs from Penguin Random House.

In his 2020 memoir A Promised Land, Obama worries that he did not do enough to deal with "America's escalating inequality."  He wonders if he should have tried "to exact more economic pain" on corporate America in the hope of creating a more just economic order.

"The thought nags at me," insists Scrooge McWoke.  That thought might have nagged a little less if Obama had bought a three-bedroom cottage on Lake Michigan and spread the wealth around, but then again, how do you entertain 475 people in a three-bedroom cottage?  What if it rains? ...

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 01:57:18 pm »
I don't believe any of this. Like a good Democrat, he will lie about it and order the media to keep quiet about it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 02:06:53 pm »
Obama To Spend $1 Billion On Monument To Himself
by Mark Hemingway, Senior Writer
 | May 10, 2016 12:03 PM

It was recently announced that President Obama plans to raise $1 billion to build his presidential library in Chicago. By any standard, that's an eye-popping figure. It's nearly as much as Obama spent on his 2012 campaign for president. ...
Washington Examiner

Apparently, no one even cares how tone-deaf this all is. Birthday parties with 700 guests at their $12 million estate and a $1 billion monument to his imaginary greatness.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 02:13:39 pm »
I'm sure the Choom gang all kicked in some seeds and stems
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 04:17:39 pm »
Obama Scales Back Birthday Party, but Valerie Jarrett Still Shows They Have No Shame

https://twitter.com/ValerieJarrett/status/1422555064212787206

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/04/obama-scales-back-birthday-party-but-valerie-jarrett-still-shows-they-have-no-shame-n421102

Note they don't call it a "Presidential Library."  That's because none of his actual documentation from his terms as Preezy of the United Steezy will be at the "Center."  There will instead by SKIF-level computer terminals so researchers can only peruse the digital copies, not examine the docs themselves.

This would be a standout Presidential Whatever because it will be 100% to the Glory of O'Bastard's Kingdom.  I've been to Nixon's Library in Loma Linda, and there was a large section covering Watergate.  There is no way O'Bastard would allow any mention of Benghazi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 07:05:31 pm »
They probably should sell their oceanfront mansion before global warming renders it worthless.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2021, 09:07:33 pm »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2021, 10:23:41 pm »
The Delta Variant works!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 12:51:08 pm »
This is 100% publicity stunt to show "They care".

No doubt in my mind the party will still go on, and the invited will still attend.

I'd like to fly a drone off the coast to snap pictures of all the people who show up for the gig.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 08:07:24 pm »
This is goofy. Barack can be 60 again next year.

The kids that missed their graduations, proms, etc. have my sympathy.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 08:14:42 pm »
I don't believe any of this. Like a good Democrat, he will lie about it and order the media to keep quiet about it.

I agree. I don't believe anything said by obama or media.  They will still have it. Just someplace else, maybe.  We are really getting to know this EVIL AMONG US.   888mouth

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 08:15:41 pm »
This is 100% publicity stunt to show "They care".

No doubt in my mind the party will still go on, and the invited will still attend.

I'd like to fly a drone off the coast to snap pictures of all the people who show up for the gig.

:thumbsup:   Agree.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2021, 01:57:39 pm »
That's a big tent for just close family and friends.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1423981356208504836

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 02:22:03 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Scaled back? Not so much! Obama's 60th birthday bash looks anything but intimate as massive tents dwarf the mansion and John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union arrive on Martha's Vineyard ahead of the celebration

* A-list celebrities, musicians and politicians began rolling into Martha's Vineyard Friday afternoon ahead of Barrack Obama's 60th birthday celebration
   * Among the biggest arrivals are John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, who flew in just after 3:00pm seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos
   * DailyMail.com has also learned that Jay-Z and Beyoncé are already on the island as is George Clooney who, along with Oprah Winfrey, are just some of the big names believed to have made the final cut on the guest list
   * The 500-guest birthday celebration was 'scaled back' earlier this week to a small gathering with close friends and family due to Covid concerns
   * But one local businessman on Friday quipped that Obama has an expanded definition of what constitutes a 'close friend'
   * 'His close friends apparently include his golfing buddies, politicians, celebrities. Those people are here on the island and I doubt he'll be turning them all away,' the local said
   * A vast marquee was seen being erected behind the Obama's waterfront property as workmen busily put up the canvas and set up catering equipment
   * On Thursday DailyMail.com photos show Barack Obama hitting the links  at the Farm Neck Club Thursday ahead of his 60th birthday celebration in Martha's Vineyard
   * 'Just make sure you get a good picture of me!' Obama joked to our DailyMail.com photographers as he enjoyed a round of golf with three friends

By Laura Collins, Chief Investigative Reporter and Shawn Cohen On Martha's Vineyard For Dailymail.Com
Published: 19:21 EDT, 6 August 2021 | Updated: 01:55 EDT, 7 August 2021 ...

A sprung dancefloor was being laid next to the main house, leading onto a vast marquee

The event was scaled back from a 500-person extravaganza to a small affair only for family and close friends

More story and photos at:   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9869959/John-Legend-Chrissy-Teigen-Dwyane-Wade-arrive-Marthas-Vineyard-Obamas-birthday-bash.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2021, 02:28:03 pm »
Obama cancels party .  .  .

Uh, no.  No one cancelled the party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2021, 02:33:18 pm »
Better stop for a cheeseburger before you get there..

The menu is said to include Spam Musubi made with plant-based faux-beef and faux-pork and Eat Just's plant based eggs.

Cheesesteak Eggrolls made with Impossible 'beef' and 'cheese sauce,' from Perfect Day Inc will also be offered.

But for those wanting a real taste of what the Vineyard can offer DailyMail.com has learned that there will also be stations with oyster shuckers to provide the best of the cape's fresh shellfish.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2021, 02:35:35 pm »
Who is paying for all this..the O'bamas are grifters just like the Clintons..they never pay for anything.
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2021, 05:04:16 pm »

No One cancels Moochelles party. No One!.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2021, 05:55:23 pm »
Better stop for a cheeseburger before you get there..
I suspect a money connection between the Obammys and the makers of fake meat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2021, 07:01:13 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Scaled back? Not so much! Obama's 60th birthday bash looks anything but intimate as massive tents dwarf the mansion
  • A-list celebrities, musicians and politicians began rolling into Martha's Vineyard Friday afternoon ahead of Barrack Obama's 60th birthday celebration
  • Among the biggest arrivals are John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, who flew in just after 3:00pm seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos
  • DailyMail.com has also learned that Jay-Z and Beyoncé are already on the island as is George Clooney who, along with Oprah Winfrey, are just some of the big names believed to have made the final cut on the guest list
  • The 500-guest birthday celebration was 'scaled back' earlier this week to a small gathering with close friends and family due to Covid concerns
  • But one local businessman on Friday quipped that Obama has an expanded definition of what constitutes a 'close friend'
  • 'His close friends apparently include his golfing buddies, politicians, celebrities. Those people are here on the island and I doubt he'll be turning them all away,' the local said
  • A vast marquee was seen being erected behind the Obama's waterfront property as workmen busily put up the canvas and set up catering equipment
  • On Thursday DailyMail.com photos show Barack Obama hitting the links  at the Farm Neck Club Thursday ahead of his 60th birthday celebration in Martha's Vineyard
  • 'Just make sure you get a good picture of me!' Obama joked to our DailyMail.com photographers as he enjoyed a round of golf with three friends
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9869959/John-Legend-Chrissy-Teigen-Dwyane-Wade-arrive-Marthas-Vineyard-Obamas-birthday-bash.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2021, 07:04:12 pm »
The Press: Sturgis is a superspeader event. 
The Press: Obama's birthday bash is a gathering of close friends.