Author Topic: De Blasio: Cuomo ‘Should Face Criminal Charges’ and Needs to ‘Be Impeached As Quickly as Possible’  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
De Blasio: Cuomo ‘Should Face Criminal Charges’ and Needs to ‘Be Impeached As Quickly as Possible’

Ian Hanchett 3 Aug 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) called on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) to “be impeached as quickly as possible” if he won’t resign and said, “any assault on a woman, you should face criminal charges. But if you, on top of that, used your power and position to think you could cover up the assault, well, that sounds criminal to me.”

De Blasio said Cuomo’s behavior “is textbook sexual harassment, and then unfortunately, making it worse, in some cases, even sexual assault, disgusting and troubling and unacceptable and he needs to leave office immediately.”

He added, “He should resign. If he won’t resign, he should be impeached as quickly as possible by the state legislature. He can’t govern. He can’t govern. And Wolf, this was one investigation. There’s a whole separate series of issues around the nursing home scandal, whether the facts of all those deaths in the nursing homes due to COVID was covered up. There’s a scandal around the book he wrote with the help of state employees. There’s a scandal around giving out vaccines to political supporters and withholding vaccine supplies from opponents. I mean, this guy is past the point of no return. He can’t govern. He just has to go.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/03/de-blasio-cuomo-should-face-criminal-charges-and-needs-to-be-impeached-as-quickly-as-possible/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And behind this smokescreen, the bodies of tens of thousands lie hidden...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis